Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Zoro train to become stronger when he got Shusui (a black blade)?

I don’t know why people act like this is crazy for Sanji when most strawhats get upgrades not tied to their bodies or some outside source. Nami has the climatact, Zoro gets swords, Luffy has a devil fruit, Usopp has a new slingshot, Franky gets new tech, etc
As far as I know zoro is always training non stop so yea, even if he got shusui he trained off screen on the ship with his weigths.

Not everything is related to Zoro v. Sanji

I'm upset that instead of Sanji somehow enhancing his fire through his own determination or maybe even watching King's fire, he just unlocks something accidentally. No effort. No attempt. He's given it with no real struggle or desire.
You seem to be acting by it in your posts

Sanji's fire activates more his own than experiments though as Haki too and CPO Moves. Your trying to act like everything he has is not by him when most is and those are latent abilities he unlock by being born as same as Luffy and Zoro.

Either way, it's a free power.
All of Zoro's swords (except the enma) he never needed to train to tame them
He has been carrying and training with Wado that's same grade as Enma since he was a child we can be certain it wasn't easy to master either. None of the 21 great grade swords are easy to use even Zoro Sandai which is two grades lower was challenging to tame

C

Cuistot

Most devil fruit users are cheaters i guess.

Did it take Jozu hard work to become immune to 99.99% of swordsmen in One Piece ? Nope, just had to gobble up an alien fruit.

I agree he didn’t train for this. But I do think he earned this.

Sanji was given the raid suit because he earned his brothers respect through his own strength and kindness.
Sanji buried his own pride and used the suit to help and protect others.
This usage of the suit brought out his true latent abilities.

As I said, I agree that Sanji didn’t have to train to get his boost, but that’s not his thing. He earned it because of his character not because of his training regiment which I think fits his character very well.

Am I crazy about the exoskeleton? Not really depends how Oda uses it. But I would say that Sanji deserved it
Judge still thought of him as a failure at the end of WCI and he was the one to give the order to handle him the RS.

Idk if that means he earn it:few:

You use the world "deserve" as a prize ....Sanji doesn't want any of this that's his own words.

Maybe as a payment for saving his family ? That's the closest thing that I feel is valid.

Show me the panel of their fight. We don't know how much effort sanji had to use to defeat Yonji. And again could he do the same to his other brothers? He'll dude tried that same kick on nichiji and it did nothing with nichiji soeedblitzing him without raid suit and kneeing him in the back
Sanji didn't even have a scratch or the slightest damage on his body

Also Niji was blackmailing him

Status
Not open for further replies.