Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first half is my point, enma just helps him channel his already existing haki

And like I said in another comment, he might be able to cut kaido without enma but it would take way more effort
He would still cut Kaido without enma. As I've already proved in the post Zoro can ontrol large amount of haki.

Nice to ignore him failing to cut Kaido with Oni giri, saying he needs to unleash Enma's power and then cutting Kaido subsequently at which point Kaido noted it was Oden's blade that cut him, also nice to ignore he was on par with Killer pre-Enma, and Killer noted, shocked that Zoro could cut Kaido.
Thank you for proving my point. If enma gave him the power to cut Kaido that he would have cut Kaido the first time he used to sword. The fact he didn't prove that it's up to Zoro.

When Zoro talked about enma power he is talking about the fact he is fighting against enma who is trying release more of his haki and now he needs to release more.

Here's the post that proves enma just forces the user to release more haki. It doesn't make their haki any stronger or more powerful.

Kaido never stated he was cut because of enma. He just noticed Zoro was using Oden sword. Anything that has to do with Oden whether it is his sword or the retainers gives him PTSD.

Pre enma Zoro and Killer weren't on the same level. Their battle proved that. Remember, Zoro had one and two sword style techniques he never used against Killer. The whole purpose to their battle was to show us the difference between their strength. That why Zoro used a weapon he's never used before to beat Killer. Even after Killer obtained his punisher blades the manga told us their battle would have ended the same.

But the sword still makes them more dangerous

Zoro stans here are saying Sanji’s feat against Queen is unimpressive due to the sword he was using. What changed?
Not only the sword but also the haki if queen happend to use it. A sword with stronger haki will always beat a sword with a weaker haki.
A average sword with strong haki will lose to a high grade sword with weaker haki. A high grade sword with stronger haki will slice through the very same sword. The quality of the sword and the power of the wielder is the deciding factor. Zoro both has better swords and a stronger CoA than Queen. Zoros swords 100% wouldn't break on sanji.

B

Ballel

Please use your power of moderator and ban these Sanji vs ZOro discussions. I am sick of reading this nonsense in every spoiler thread. Literally every spoiler thread is spammed with this nonsense. I actually want to read constructive comments but 95% of these comments are Sanji and Zoro nonsense.
They won't do this. S vs Z brings traffic to the site

S

stealthblack

But then why make Sanji says that Franky will redesign it? I think maybe Sanji could not use the RS to fight anymore but he will keep it for the invisible properties that he could use in some covert operations.

And don't we forget, invisibility was one of Sanji's dream, do you think Sanji could trash the RS even if it have that ability?
I think the redesign is about removing the german logo and maybe put a Sh logo, franky also instals some lasers

Isn't lookin good for sanjis character lmao. Zoro needed that after taking combined attack from TWO YONKOS. Tf are you even reading? Sanji took a hit from mere YC and his bones were shattered.

What gap?
Is that why Franky had to help Zoro from YC who you guys said he could 'one-shot'? Man guess King is stronger than Big Mom and Kaido combine then. Nice dumbass logic there.

Sanji been fighting injured into the fights, he didn't have BS medicine like Zoro to heal him XD.
Now, Sanji breaking bones is irrelevant, he can just be pressed back in shape like Yonji..

Pretty sure Oda is going to use this for gag opportunity and mess up Sanji's body when he gets beat upby Nami or some silly situations like that.. That's great.. Like Sanji could get folded into a cube or something is still be fine.. ah ah..

Still his main power up is still to come though, Diable Jambe's next level powered by emotions..:ace:
Not really gag, he never got his bones broken in long time not even facing 3 YCs on his own. It's only due to RS making his body feel uneasy, not because enemy overpower him.

Go make a fing Zoro and Sanji thread then! If yall want to spam this nonsense then go make a thread!
'No point in reading people’s comments and discussing when you disagree with their comments so much that you try to silence them.'

Just ignore. I'm just quoting you. It's good advice actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.