Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoiler providers viewed it as a Sanji W chapter, and theyve presumably actually read the whole thing instead of going through a broken machine translation of a vague summary

But of course the cult of three sword swallowers are already revving up the revisionist history and propaganda machine as a pre-emptive coping mechanism
As long as sanji had to get a powerup thanks to daddy altering his own genes at birth it will never be a true W for sanji

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Please use your power of moderator and ban these Sanji vs ZOro discussions. I am sick of reading this nonsense in every spoiler thread. Literally every spoiler thread is spammed with this nonsense. I actually want to read constructive comments but 95% of these comments are Sanji and Zoro nonsense.
We can make it law vs Zoro instead

When dud i say anything about new fighting style. He fights same way he just powered up with RS. He literally trained right when he got enma. What are you reading?

What Enma literally sucks your haki without your consent. Did you read 955? Bro go reread if you want to debate. The other swords unable to get in theur. Wtf are you talking about? Show the panel

Except we know Zoro trained Lmfao
You said it gives him new power, but he still fight with kicks. RS is not for power, only disguise and stealth missions. He trained even without and with RS.

Enma is magical weapon anyone on Haki level can use.

Yeah and that is why if you give it to someone like Luffy, he does more than Zoro, but even so that more Enma's abilities, not Zoro.

You didn't answer my question on why his other swords didn't get into scales of Kaido then?

Chapter looks decent at least, some good action coming from Sanji but y'all Sanji stans shouldn't go ahead of yourselves. Enjoy the chapter and be quit is the best thing that you could do Imo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Please use your power of moderator and ban these Sanji vs ZOro discussions. I am sick of reading this nonsense in every spoiler thread. Literally every spoiler thread is spammed with this nonsense. I actually want to read constructive comments but 95% of these comments are Sanji and Zoro nonsense.
The fuck you do all you do is bitch and moan about one piece.

The RS was never a PU. It was just a “training” tool to unlock Sanji’s real PU. Now that its done its job. Oda will get rid of it. Why you think Oda off-panelled Sanji vs P1. He dont care much for the RS.
But then why make Sanji says that Franky will redesign it? I think maybe Sanji could not use the RS to fight anymore but he will keep it for the invisible properties that he could use in some covert operations.

And don't we forget, invisibility was one of Sanji's dream, do you think Sanji could trash the RS even if it have that ability?

Why are you trying to silence these guys? Let them speak their minds.

Dude, you just completely fucking ignored my argument, when you want to make Zoro fans looks bad saying they shit on Sanji with slander

and then when i show you the amount of slander Sanji fans throw at Zoro the same way you just act dumb and blind
Man, nobody really though that Zoro would have fought Orochi as his main opponent of the arc.
The bet was essentially on Kaido in a tag team with Luffy or King.
Everyone know that Zoro is a powerhouse, Sanji's fan included.
On the other hand there were plenty of people really convinced that Sanji would have fight Page One or another mid flying six or half dead Jack at most.
It was entertaining to see Oda first putting him against Queen (and then it started all the "Sanji is gonna receive help by Drake, Apoo, Chopper" thing), then letting him fight a YC not with the rs but in base and now giving him a huge boost in power that put Sanji on an even higher level than before.
That's all.

But the sword still makes them more dangerous

Zoro stans here are saying Sanji’s feat against Queen is unimpressive due to the sword he was using. What changed?
Stop the bullshit. Training to use a sword is not the same as having a power ranger suit that requires zero training and boost all of your stats while also having am altered lineage factor that does the same

Status
Not open for further replies.