Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro why di i have to keep repeating the samething. RS gives you better durability, makes you faster, better attack power. It helped him fight page 1 and helped him survive King. Stop repeating the samething.

Swords in One piece have their own Will. Ofcourse anybody who strong enough can use Enma. They will have to master it.

They dud get into the scales. Zoro used 3 sword style you idiot
Your one repeating same thing and I told you RS was never meant like that. Sanji is hurting YCs without RS and you think it's power thing on it? Your acting on hypocrisy about it.

Nah, they have abilities of their own like King's sword and he isn't even a 'true swordsman'.

Nah only one was highlight and Enma is only one. it make sense otherwise how is Zoro getting tossed around like ragdoll by King then?

It’s SANJI you jealous people!!!! You’re just saying all these bad things about sanji cuz he’s getting stronger even tho we didn’t even read the whole chapter !!! For zoro having 9 hands and 2 heads it’s normal but for sanji noooo !?
The only times Lanji got stronger in the new world is because of DADDY SUIT AND DADDY GENE MODIFICATIONS, WHERE IS LANJI OWN EFFORT ? i'm not seeing any

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Yes Zoro trained to master it even if it was off screened he does highlight his lack of mastery and that it would not be an easy sword to master i see no reason why he wouldn't train to tame it.
"Why do we have to wait? We just need to beat this guy."
"Run if you want to, I don't feel like waiting for Luffy, either!!".

Wings of the Pirate King ever since pre-TS.
:amazing:

Sanji using haki shocked him. But not unlocking his lineage factor modifications didnt ? Bullshit. Reiju was obssessing about how much stronger Sanji got, but she didnt once mention DJ. And combine that with the fact that Sanji was supposed to be Stealth Black, meaning like Electric Blue ( who has electricity powers) and Sparking Red ( who has spark powers), he was supposed to have stealth/invisible powers. Stop being ignorant, its obvious Judge aimed for Sanji to have Invisisbility and not Flames.
Again bullshit. Already stated months ago that sanji was a late bloomer thus sanji eventually using dj which is a result of lineage factor wouldn't be a shock to judge. However haki was since even his kids seems to be able pr willing to utilize it

LMFAO

What's wrong with having issues with Kaido, the strongest living character

You're so desperate like Sanji. Unlike Sanji you don't have cheat codes
I mean you guys talked about 'ZKK', but it got debunked and Kaido one-shot Zoro and now you got debunked on Zoro 'one-shots' YCs as King is tossing around Zoro like ragdoll after prior fight.

Nah, Sanji trained his, not cheat codes like Zoro on his swords and medicine.

Yes Zoro trained to master it even if it was off screened he does highlight his lack of mastery and that it would not be an easy sword to master i see no reason why he wouldn't train to tame it.
He doesn’t HAVE to train though but he chose to because he wishes to become a master swordsman. In terms of power it was already much better than his other blades from the beginning with 0 training as he said in the last panel

Status
Not open for further replies.