Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
queen in this chapter shows that swords don't matter if you're a trash swordsman.
hell, even king sheathed away his AI sword and went wild, under the sheer dominance of zoro's superior swordsmanship.
kiku was hyping up her sword to high heavens, just to get it destroyed by a casual wind scyth, you can even put "yoru" in her hand and it won't make a difference.

there's a reason why only oden could tame enma.

W

Wonderful World

Only if Daddy Judge also put it in baby Sanji, what a great power up would that be
I don't like the idea of him getting the very things his family disowned him for, but it is what it is at this point.

Though I can't see him get CoC since you're either born with it or not, I wouldn't care either way.
I do hope the regen thing isn't something permanent though.

Why are people even bothered by power ups, when Zoro getting saved by a magic medicine was the bigges asspull ever. Forget about getting low diffed, Zoro should have been out of fight long back if not for that asspull.

Again bullshit. Shuishui even being a black blade is still only the same grade as wado. Which means shushui before becoming a black blade was of an even lower rank than wado. So again stop the bullshit
Shusui is better than Wado in every way you’re just in denial. As soon as Zoro received Shusui and tested it on Oars he said “the attack power is much higher” and started to use Shusui for his 1SS attacks.

Naturally a black blade of the same grade is going to be better than a regular blade of that grade

Status
Not open for further replies.