Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never really got a proper explanation but considering that RS forced Sanji to unlock his exoskeleton, i think it's safe to assume the DNA was already in the process of awakening since he was child, but was simply gradually manifesting with his growth

Queen stated his diable jambe power must come from the modification(since he is not a lunarian) because he is a scientist himself. Sanji on the other hand believed to be a normal human, but like this spoiler suggest, he is wondering what is happening to his body simply because he doesn't know it himself

The RS being created only to fit for the original stealthblack through DNA most likely just increased the process of fully awakening his exoskeleton through his DNA modification

That's why i think Oda is going the road that Sanji's DNA modification simply was just a late bloomer, with it's awakening expanding with his growth and the Raid Suit simply increasing that process
Yh I agree. However like I said in my previous post, I dont believe DJ is from Judge. Judge saw it twice and never commented on it. Its an ability thats increased by passion/emotions, which would be stupid for Judge to create. Since he wants his children to have no emotions.

I’m not saying they would lol

Zoro has high grade swords and good haki

Haki is more important than the blade being used but the blade being used is still important
Thats what I tried to tell you the whole time. Queen just has an average sword and even with good haki it can break if Sanjis durability is now that high. But I don't think sanji can break any good sword with good haki on it.

But then why make Sanji says that Franky will redesign it? I think maybe Sanji could not use the RS to fight anymore but he will keep it for the invisible properties that he could use in some covert operations.

And don't we forget, invisibility was one of Sanji's dream, do you think Sanji could trash the RS even if it have that ability?
He’ll get invisisbility in base.

Yh I agree. However like I said in my previous post, I dont believe DJ is from Judge. Judge saw it twice and never commented on it. Its an ability thats increased by passion/emotions, which would be stupid for Judge to create. Since he wants his children to have no emotions.
Again he didn't comment on it because it did not shock him

Status
Not open for further replies.