Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop the bullshit. Training to use a sword is not the same as having a power ranger suit that requires zero training and boost all of your stats while also having am altered lineage factor that does the same
You joined the discussion with 0 context. Zoro did not have to train to use Shusui. All he had to do was beat Ryuma (with Brooks shadow) for a black blade that greatly boosted his AP

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Man, nobody really though that Zoro would have fought Orochi as his main opponent in the arc.
The bet was essentially on Kaido in a tag team with Luffy or King.
Everyone know that Zoro is a powerhouse, Sanji's fan included.
On the other hand there were plenty of people convinced that Sanji would have fight Page One or another mid flying six or half dead Jack at most.
It was entertaining to see Oda first putting him against Queen (and then started the all "Sanji is gonna receive help by Drake, Apoo, Chopper" thing), then letting him fight a YC in base and now giving him a huge boost in power that put Sanji on an even higher level then before.
That's all.
People actually thought Zoro would fight Orochi when people thought Orochi was some powerful samurai.
Later it was just to mess with Zoro fans.
That's all.

Well sanji saving judge and all the Vinsmokes kinda makes up for it, given how judge see the three brothers and reiju as his most valuable assets
They also saved him when he was to slow to carry luffy after luffy fought Kat. And needed his older brother who was able to produce more speed to save him. With that same brother giving him a raid suit. So sanji still owes them

You're a zolo boi innt?

how much did zoro pay for enma again.. o o. if i remember correctly it was coz he looked like his Father Lmfao

tolling nibbas with their own logic is fun as hell.. what's sorry is i have to stoop low too
It’s not like people said they were okay with Zoro taking Enma because he resembled a previous character… wait

Not only the sword but also the haki if queen happend to use it. A sword with stronger haki will always beat a sword with a weaker haki.
A average sword with strong haki will lose to a high grade sword with weaker haki. A high grade sword with stronger haki will slice through the very same sword. The quality of the sword and the power of the wielder is the deciding factor. Zoro both has better swords and a stronger CoA than Queen. Zoros swords 100% wouldn't break on sanji.
I’m not saying they would lol

Zoro has high grade swords and good haki

Haki is more important than the blade being used but the blade being used is still important

I don’t remember Judge giving it to him, Niji snuck it into his coat.

Deserve may be the wrong word, but it’s more that he’s earned the strength he was given not through training but by being worthy of being strong.
Only Reiju has some kind of Independence due emotions the rest obey judge.

The RS being a unique technology is definitely under Judge guard just remember this point bout technology was a plot point for WCI.
So RS going to Sanji definitely needs Judge approval.

Dunno bout last part....like maybe for us readers it looks like that but for the character is the worst ( I mean his own words ...is hard to suggest anything else).

Status
Not open for further replies.