Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if you can ignore the story, overall narrative, any shred of respect Sanji has for himself & his mother, and ignore the Mammoth of an arc WCI was; this is a great power up for Sanji. He's kinda stacked

1. RS Invisibility
2. Exoskeleton Durability
3. Exoskeleton Regeneration
4. RS Heightened Speed
5. RS Flight (Although this is redundant)
6. RS Fire Protection (Although this is redundant)
7. RS AP (Not shown yet, but you guys already know the chapter where Sanji defeats Queen will be RS AP related)
8. Decent - High Tier CoO

This literally gives him everything he was missing in the last what, 400 chapters?

How y'all feelin as avid Sanji fans?
@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Kuro Ashi @Wade Wilson DP-san
Sanji unlocking Judge’s Linage Factor enhancements doesnt go against his narrative at all. He was outcasted for being “weak” minded and for his cooking. Sanji will never lose his cooking or his kindness.

And the RS is going. This PU aint gonna be stopping at the Exo-Skeleton. He gon get more shit as well.

I'm so glad i enjoyed Zoro so much in the pre-time skip

I used to like Sanji during the pre-ts, the Mr. Prince moments and his fighting style

but i absolutely hated the simp gag, so i never became a huge fan

then Time Skip came and it just became worse

now with his Wano power ups / fighting style being completely determined by the fucking Germa and Judge is absolute shit

thank god i didn't read 1000 chapters being a huge Sanji fan to get shitted on like this

and i already know Zoro is also gonna get some shit with the shimotsuki, i already accepted that shit, but it's not his complete fighting kit
Sounds like more you issues and Sanji still that person. Issue on timeskip is more so getting a fight, but his character have develop on him and you can say same on Zoro as he not as interested as before and bloodline is coming into same thing about him on Ryuma and Shimotsuki, so you have hate on Zoro too on the issue.

He been about women since debut, it's dumbass to hate that as dumbass to hate Zoro for getting lost too.

B

Ballel

Honestly, if you can ignore the story, overall narrative, any shred of respect Sanji has for himself & his mother, and ignore the Mammoth of an arc WCI was; this is a great power up for Sanji. He's kinda stacked

1. RS Invisibility
2. Exoskeleton Durability
3. Exoskeleton Regeneration
4. RS Heightened Speed
5. RS Flight (Although this is redundant)
6. RS Fire Protection (Although this is redundant)
7. RS AP (Not shown yet, but you guys already know the chapter where Sanji defeats Queen will be RS AP related)
8. Decent - High Tier CoO

This literally gives him everything he was missing in the last what, 400 chapters?

How y'all feelin as avid Sanji fans?
@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Kuro Ashi @Wade Wilson DP-san
:gokulaugh:

He doesn’t HAVE to train though but he chose to because he wishes to become a master swordsman. In terms of power it was already much better than his other blades from the beginning with 0 training as he said in the last panel
Zoro is literally saying there is pointless destruction around the cut which shows his lack of mastery over Shusui.
He doesn't say he needs to train with it to become sword master you are completely ignoring the panel and making up your own reasons

The comparison is a bit off tho
kappa himself said its as if it was "fate".. ofc the great Shimotsuki fate.. soo saying that kappa didn't stop hyori from giving her the SWORD coz he looked like Ushimaru.. is the same as its coz he was Ushimaru.. kappa let hyori give him the SWOrD.. rather than looking for another replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.