Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I remember the flashback correct he sucked with swords. He didn't learn shit using swords thats why he was called a failure. The only reason he is able to use a knife is because he is using it all the time in the kitchen. Using knifes in the kitchen =/= being a full blown swordsman.
Still learned to used them from experience if we saw his fight on Wanze when using knives. They are bladed weapons and count to his training. He got better on weapons as he got older and it hard to combat someone who is modified to his siblings them normal person.

Sora’s drug directly affected Judge’s modifications. The goal of the drug was to give him emotions. Oda and Sanji rehash time after time, that emotions/passion/anger increases Sanji’s DJ. Dont take a Rocket Scientist to see whats going on here. Sora’s Drug blocked Judge’s Enhancements, and gave him flame powers and emotions. Now the block is gone due to the RS. So he has Sora’s Drug powers and Judge’s enhancements together.
It's still doesn't refute my point since the clash of those two separate drugs gave sanji his powers regardless. Without one drug affect the other drug wouldn't have been able to kick in. So regardless it is because sanji is genetically engineered by his daddh

Honestly, if you can ignore the story, overall narrative, any shred of respect Sanji has for himself & his mother, and ignore the Mammoth of an arc WCI was; this is a great power up for Sanji. He's kinda stacked

1. RS Invisibility
2. Exoskeleton Durability
3. Exoskeleton Regeneration
4. RS Heightened Speed
5. RS Flight (Although this is redundant)
6. RS Fire Protection (Although this is redundant)
7. RS AP (Not shown yet, but you guys already know the chapter where Sanji defeats Queen will be RS AP related)
8. Advanced - High Tier CoO

This literally gives him everything he was missing in the last what, 400 chapters?

How y'all feelin as avid Sanji fans?
@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Kuro Ashi @Wade Wilson DP-san
Fixed it for you there.

Wado and Shisui are the sane rank and what shisui did was absorb the other attacks. Zoro didn't know how to control it yet. Being a black blade just jumps you one rank.
Rank is based on the quality of the blade, no? The grade would only go up due to the quality being better than it once was. Hence why they jump a rank

Black blades are stated to have crazy durability and Shusui boosted Zoro’s attack power greatly as stated by Zoro himself

Still learned to used them from experience if we saw his fight on Wanze when using knives. They are bladed weapons and count to his training. He got better on weapons as he got older and it hard to combat someone who is modified to his siblings them normal person.
Give me a panel where it shows that he actually learned how to use a sword correctly, I am waiting. I know you can't you're just pulling this out of nowhere to justify that sanji wouldn't lose his arm using enma. -.-

I'm so glad i enjoyed Zoro so much in the pre-time skip

I used to like Sanji during the pre-ts, the Mr. Prince moments and his fighting style

but i absolutely hated the simp gag, so i never became a huge fan

then Time Skip came and it just became worse

now with his Wano power ups / fighting style being completely determined by the fucking Germa and Judge is absolute shit

thank god i didn't read 1000 chapters being a huge Sanji fan to get shitted on like this

and i already know Zoro is also gonna get some shit with the shimotsuki, i already accepted that shit, but it's not his complete fighting kit
This. So fucking much.

Isn't that what she did? she knew nothing about Ushimaru :kayneshrug:

that's what she did

the only thing is that Kawamatsu didn't try to stop it, that's it

he earned it without anything related to Ushimaru

:milaugh:
no one can just earn a legendary SWROD.. ofc Kappa would have stopped her if this random dood did not look like Ushimaru.. and offer a different replacement logically.. even if you wanna deny that.. Kappa later says that it was "fate" regardless and now comes granpa Ryuma

Status
Not open for further replies.