Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Stop, Zoro getting ragdoll by King and Luffy splitting skies to Hybrid Kaido. You have no credibility :kayneshrug:.
Zoro wasn't even relying on his barrier haki or heavy hitters meanwhile he demonstrated a level of max AP Luffy never demonstrated except for maybe what his KKG can afford, but he lacks Zoro's barrier haki proficiency it seems.

I'm just unhappy with the power ups in Wano overall, i liked Ryou for Luffy and Enma for Zoro at first (but had problems with it), i also liked CoC for Zoro of course

but then Oda made Luffy get Adv. CoC out of his ass by just applying Ryou logic to CoC after getting hit by Kaido once

and then started using Enma as a hype tool for everything Zoro was doing, despite the fact that i know Zoro was the GOAT and he could do all that shit, but the fanbase just started using Enma to downplay everything he did

i never liked the Raid Suit and this shit for Sanji now is also shit

and i'm starting to think i will also not enjoy Zoro's power up if Oda makes up some Shimotsuki shit, instead of just making him learn Adv. CoC or something
Seems like it's a you thing on being toxic user than that. Sanji have earned his on his abilities being born on them, but Zoro got free hand on Enma he never earned to be honest if we talking about it. Luffy have earned his in fighting too, so Idk what you talking about there.

A lot of people keep complaining about how this power up kills sanjis characterization and a majority of those complains are coming from people who never liked the character to begin with and constantly troll the sanji fanbase?? :nicagesmile: How does that work? I keep asking this question lol
Stop your bullshit. If oda was to write in the story that luffy has a genetic lineage factor of kaido and that he was bio engineered, we would all look at luffy differently in a bad way

I

Indigo

He been about women since debut, it's dumbass to hate that as dumbass to hate Zoro for getting lost too.
not it isn't, because i like the getting lost gag

i hate the simp gag from the start

it's that simple

the getting lost gag is funny and Oda uses that to put Zoro in awesome situations, like in Wano or in Sabaoady and almost killing a Celestial Dragon

Sanji's simp gag fucking sucks and makes him get caught by Black Maria, or manipulated by Pudding, it just fucking sucks

Zoro wasn't even relying on his barrier haki or heavy hitters meanwhile he demonstrated a level of AP Luffy never demonstrated except for maybe what his KKG can afford, but he lacks Zoro's barrier haki proficiency it seems.
He was using Haki, stop with that and he has no barrier Haki on anything. Zoro is not above Luffy and never is.

Honestly, if you can ignore the story, overall narrative, any shred of respect Sanji has for himself & his mother, and ignore the Mammoth of an arc WCI was; this is a great power up for Sanji. He's kinda stacked

1. RS Invisibility
2. Exoskeleton Durability
3. Exoskeleton Regeneration
4. RS Heightened Speed
5. RS Flight (Although this is redundant)
6. RS Fire Protection (Although this is redundant)
7. RS AP (Not shown yet, but you guys already know the chapter where Sanji defeats Queen will be RS AP related)
8. Decent - High Tier CoO

This literally gives him everything he was missing in the last what, 400 chapters?

How y'all feelin as avid Sanji fans?
@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Kuro Ashi @Wade Wilson DP-san
That's alot of power-ups and within Sanji have finally reached YC level.

Hiyori gave the sword to him bc he saved her life.
even if we're not assuming Hyori has no clue of Ushimaru.. yet naively gave away her dad's sword to a random dude who bargained to their life for booze

we're still assuming the possibility of Kappa being mature enough to know that he woudk have stopped Hyori from giving enma and replaced it with something else later..

Status
Not open for further replies.