Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The leaker drawing something does not indicate anything impressive. He picks and chooses what to draw. He also tends to draw Yamato when he can.

I think you are assuming things you shouldn't yet. Yamato is only in zoan form and said to be looking for the explosives. Sanji/Queen by far has the most focus this chapter and he didn't choose to draw it.. Trust me on this lol
The impressive part is about her heading toward Onigashima to destroy the explosives. But I guess we'll see.

now Oda's new PU for Zoro is gonna be Asura 2.0

instead of showing two copies of Zoro

we're gonna see Ushimaru and Ryuma behind Zoro when he hits King

it's gonna cause a lot more damage

welcome to Fairy Tale!

:queenmoji:
Zoro's fighting style:
+ One sword style: From Ryuma.
+ Two sword style: From Ushimaru.
+ Three sword style: Zoro's creation.
+ Ashura: The amalgamation of the three styles -> Ryama+Ushimaru+Zoro.

I won't be surprised if what you say comes true with all the inherited will theme going on in One Piece. :kayneshrug:

I

Indigo

Don’t jinx yourself :milaugh:
What do you mean? i'm not joking / jinxing

I'm not even kidding when i'm saying this could actually happen, i could see Oda doing something like this

He is all in on the lineage / destiny bullshit

our heroes don't need to work to get their dreams anymore

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeoo that’s a nice catch
Is that 100% Enma?
I think Zoro probably mastered Enma prior to go to the rooftop because his arm looked normal throughout his battle and Enma would suck it momentarily formerly making him lose energy and haki output or conversely making his arm the other way around. When he claimed he needed to unleash more power from Enma he was probably literally indicating he had to.

I say Mid diff as well
Sanji fighting output still relies on diable jambe who easily gets neg By Zoro's Homurasaki

Sanji have zero long range attack as of now
Zoro can spam mountain slashes and AoE

Flight Sanji Can Fly but Zoro has a new ability that can burst him up 500 or more meters( estimate) in the sky

Attack speed - Asura and Shi Shi son son still at the top tier of speed blitz among high lvl fighters

Do you think Zoro loved asking Mihawk to train him?
No, it's literally stated in the Manga. Zoro did it for Luffy. Which everyone trained for those 2 years for the sake of luffy so it's a red herring

It's comparing apples and oranges. The whole thing started with Sanji leaving the crew and making the conscious choice of using the raid suit not once but twice. Now Sanji is becoming an exoskeleton because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.