Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in Sanji's recovery rate. Someone once made a thread asking why Sanji doesn't have a permanent scar like Luffy and Zoro. I know some people said it's because his recovery rate is inhuman. I just thought that applied to everyone in One Piece because they seriously should all be dead. No, Sanji really does stand above others in that regard. I just didn't catch on!
Sanji also doesnt carry damage to new arcs. So yh there were hints here and there.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Lets compare Sanji to his fellow YC1 Marco

- Sanji has regen on the same lvl as Marco to heal broken bones rapidly
- Sanji can fly
- Sanji has flames that can actually do damage
- Sanji will have the AP to defeat Queen, whilst Marco’s strongest attack to date didnt do much to base Queen
- And now also Sanji has Top Tier Durability as well

Marco really watching Sanji vs Queen, realising thats hes the prototype.:gokulaugh:
:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Notice the similar haki aura when you compare these panels Zoro was up on the roof fighting two yonko while continuously getting his haki drained.

We don't see this happening anymore against King showing much better mastery over it Zoro can now hold on to his haki even when he channels his haki into Enma it won't take anymore than Zoro wants to.
Yeoo that’s a nice catch
Is that 100% Enma?

He doesnt even want it, it's basically playing devils hypocrite instead of advocate at this point

Fans want what the own character doesnt want.

He doesnt even want to use the raid suit but had to and his body transforms on it's own free will that he is against

Do you think Zoro loved asking Mihawk to train him?

The Exo-skeleton didnt manifest after Sanji was cooking in the kitchen or something. This dude is quite literally fighting a YC1 lvl person, for possibly hours at this point, getting his bones crushed and all etc. Hes worked harder here more than Zoro has worked for his little Enma training with Momo. If Oda wanna gift this man a PU let him. The Exo-Skeleton was unlocked via extreme methods anyways.
Yc2 *

Honestly, if you can ignore the story, overall narrative, any shred of respect Sanji has for himself & his mother, and ignore the Mammoth of an arc WCI was; this is a great power up for Sanji. He's kinda stacked

1. RS Invisibility
2. Exoskeleton Durability
3. Exoskeleton Regeneration
4. RS Heightened Speed
5. RS Flight (Although this is redundant)
6. RS Fire Protection (Although this is redundant)
7. RS AP (Not shown yet, but you guys already know the chapter where Sanji defeats Queen will be RS AP related)
8. Decent - High Tier CoO

This literally gives him everything he was missing in the last what, 400 chapters?

How y'all feelin as avid Sanji fans?
@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Kuro Ashi @Wade Wilson DP-san

Tis great from every point of view but it's a long talk going indepth with why the narrative can really work as well :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.