Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's reaching lol... Oda can't draw zoro moving his swords but he drew the clashes which means he moved his swords to deflect all of that fishmen's swords... stop reaching pls
It's not reaching. This attack looks particularly odd because of its circular shape other than being non-named and the mention is also crystal clear. The odds want he did more likely use it than not if anything. Furthermore if we look at the position of Zoro's swords tackling the Hakai blast no touch was spot.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The beast pirates individually have bigger bounties that the whitebeard pirates so it's not suprising. It can't be used to compare between the strength of different people from different crews as shown that Jack is relative to Peros who is 250 million lower than him, unlees amongst the same groupe like if you say King is 4% stronger than Quenn then I agree.
this is a headcanon we only know two wb bounties:
Wb>kaido
King>marco>queen

Now that I think about it! With this power up sanji could possible tank something like hakai better than zoro did which is impressive cuz if his bones break they’ll just regen? Lol that’s actually insane now that I think about it. But this also in a way shows just how incredible zoros physical strength/durability is.

trans sanji feels uncomfortable in his body
It's not reaching. This attack looks particularly odd because of its circular shape other than being non-named and the mention is also crystal clear. The odds want he did more likely use it than not if anything. Furthermore if we look at the position of Zoro's swords tackling the Hakai blast no touch was spot.
Pls stop... Look, oda even drew the scratches on the fishmen's swords showing that the swords clashed... I like theorising but this is some new kind of reaching lol

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro: Fairy training with Momo, cutting bamboo trees
Fans: “Wow, such hard work and dedication”.

Sanji: Fighting armies for hours on end, fighting 2 YC lvl opponents, fighting his YC1 lvl opponent for ages, getting his bones crushed
Fans: “Wtf, this shit is so undeserved”.

:seriously::seriously:
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

The leaker drew Yamato in her Zoan form and she's the one who does something impressive in the chapter. I don't see who else it could be.
The leaker drawing something does not indicate anything impressive. He picks and chooses what to draw. He also tends to draw Yamato when he can.

I think you are assuming things you shouldn't yet. Yamato is only in zoan form and said to be looking for the explosives. Sanji/Queen by far has the most focus this chapter and he didn't choose to draw it.. Trust me on this lol

Lets compare Sanji to his fellow YC1 Marco

- Sanji has regen on the same lvl as Marco to heal broken bones rapidly
- Sanji can fly
- Sanji has flames that can actually do damage
- Sanji will have the AP to defeat Queen, whilst Marco’s strongest attack to date didnt do much to base Queen
- And now also Sanji has Top Tier Durability as well

Marco really watching Sanji vs Queen, realising thats hes the prototype.:gokulaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

- Sanji can fly
- Sanji will have the AP to defeat Queen, whilst Marco’s strongest attack to date didnt do much to base Queen

Marco really watching Sanji vs Queen, realising thats hes the prototype.:gokulaugh:
:josad:
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

I am interested in Sanji's recovery rate. Someone once made a thread asking why Sanji doesn't have a permanent scar like Luffy and Zoro. I know some people said it's because his recovery rate is inhuman. I just thought that applied to everyone in One Piece because they seriously should all be dead. No, Sanji really does stand above others in that regard. I just didn't catch on!

No it was complete bullshit.
sanji's recent power ups were expected since he mentioned something weird going on with his body, queen's beating might've played a role in fully awakening it or speeding the process. it's different from haki blooms that comes as a reaction to life threatening combat.

The leaker drawing something does not indicate anything impressive. He picks and chooses what to draw. He also tends to draw Yamato when he can.

I think you are assuming things you shouldn't yet. Yamato is only in zoan form and said to be looking for the explosives. Sanji/Queen by far has the most focus this chapter and he didn't choose to draw it.. Trust me on this lol
He hates Sanji. So it makes sense. Only ever drew him getting captured by Black Maria.

Nah Sanji earned this PU with the Abuse Oda gave him
He's good chief

I just don't wanna hear how Enma is a powerup that sucks the soul out of Zoro when RS and exoskeleton comes with 6 perks and 4 attachments :milaugh:

Notice the similar haki aura when you compare these panels Zoro was up on the roof fighting two yonko while continuously getting his haki drained.

We don't see this happening anymore against King showing much better mastery over it Zoro can now hold on to his haki even when he channels his haki into Enma it won't take anymore than Zoro wants to.

- Sanji can fly

all that without the raid suit:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.