Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick theory, others can add more:

These crazy power ups are not meaningless. We are going in the direction of devil fruit awakening. They are going to be OP. Therefore, these power ups are needed by SHs to stand a chance against upcoming enemies.

Awakened Luffy coming in next arc, or perhaps in Wano if Kaido has awakening.

I agree that the two commanders and Kaido will be the last ones to fall, so Queen probably won't go down next chapter, but for the 1029 I expect the first part of the chapter being about this power up explained a bit with a showcase of Sanji's new capabilities.
Agreed. I think the only exception is BM may (if Oda wants it to happen) fall after Queen/King but before Kaido from Kid/Law. Depends on what happens.

Isnt Sanji’s regen even better than the Vinsmokes. Reiju got her ass shot and needed medical attention. Yonji needed the doctors help for broken bones. Etc

Their bodies are not repairing by themselves like Sanji. Sanji’s already trained body is making these augments work so much better imo.
that a nice assumption

I'm literally NOT saying anything what the fuck lmao :kaidowhat:

I'm telling you to stop judging a chapter before you see it. :lawsigh:
literally a biased statement. Like I said, they weren't trading blows, King is tossing Zoro like he tossed Sanji. Queen is owning Sanji in his own way.

Their "difference" is negligible. Stop exaggerating

Go read your own post and stop judging others .. trying to claim some high ground when you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of. The hypocrisy.:gonope:

Mad hype for Queen also this is probably the only time when Sanji was injured this bad, ``several bones were destroyed from Sanjis body``, but yeah I dunno if Queen could have done that if Sanji wasnt distracted by the modifications, but anyway good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.