Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this is also you right ?

"Zoro deserves some love for being very well-writen", the usual "i love zoro but ..." :lulz::lulz:

@m0nst3Rx @nik87 @Cuistot @Don DaSlayer @mly90 @Peroroncino @ConquistadoR @Zowo @HA001 @Rivaille check this
What is your point exactly? Do you honestly believe that i talked about how Zoro is well-written and deserves some love because i'm afraid of you and your "gang" or something? Who gives a shit what some losers with a fetish for a fictional character have to say online? I just say what i think and believe without lying

And to answer your question, being overpowered with bullshit power ups doesn't mean you can't be well-written. Personally i like Zoro for his loyalty, philosophy, dedication and determination. But that doesn't matter to you obviously because you and your "gang" unironically believe that unless people jerk themselves off to Zoro one-shotting everyone with Asura and how cool he's, then they're nothing but "Zoro haters", and criticizing him in anyway is forbidden because they're not sucking his dick with enough hard passion like some other people who need to get a life

What is your point exactly? Do you honestly believe that i talked about how Zoro is well-written and deserves some love because i'm afraid of you and your "gang" or something? Who gives a shit what some losers with a fetish for a fictional character have to say online? I just say what i think and believe without lying

And to answer your question, being overpowered with bullshit power ups doesn't mean you can't be well-written. Personally i like Zoro for his loyalty, philosophy, dedication and determination. But that doesn't matter to you obviously because you and your "gang" unironically believe that unless people jerk themselves off to Zoro one-shotting everyone with Asura and how cool he's, then they're nothing but "Zoro haters", and criticizing him in anyway is forbidden because they're not sucking his dick with enough hard passion like some other people who need to get a life
Stop being hypocrite that's all I'm saying.

T

Tyronejenkins

Spoiler for Chapter 1032: After tag teaming and beating the two calamities, Zolo and Sanji, grimy, bloody, and sweaty after two of the most difficult battles of their lives, embrace each other in comradely warmth, both helping the other clean off their wounds and bodies, till suddenly the mutual touching evolves into something more than mere crewmates....and into lovers. hot smex follows. Break next week.

Source: I'm Oda's maid

Therefore we can conclude that there is a sizable gap between an admiral and the strongest CP-0.
This, imo, is a very wrong conclusion. If Caramel was as unsure about her becoming an admiral as you're implying it to be, she wouldn't even have uttered the word 'fleet admiral' from her mouth. And in both cases, she was just talking about her potential only. And at the end of the day, it's just a translation. I'll look if if I get a translation of the line from someone. Because the fan translation was very different too. These minor things many times which change the meaning of the sentence aren't even there in the Japanese version sometimes.

Chapter seems interesting.

I knew that Queen would be shown to be strong at some point considering we just had a chapter where King's strength was highlighted.

Based on this, I think its reasonable to think Queen is going down in the next two chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.