Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All power scaling was introduced as a haki based. The highest power start with CoC Coating .
Oda activated sanjis genes. apparantly , one more step , we will see , his fire ability and use will exceed logia type fire ability .
That means Sanji will not get any CoO improvement or CoC . That is very very bad.
Zoro can train his CoC and coating his sword like Rogers attack. this is the highest level that be shown to us.
Yamato has advanced CoC.
I dont know what Oda is thinking about sanji. that is cheap writing. he want to write robot manga. ı guess he dont want to postpone and his robot idea is appliyng on sanji. what a bullshit power up.
I think your jumping the gun to soon hi. Having steel skin doesn't take away from him training his coo even further or getting coc , many characters has df power did it took away from there other powers no

All power scaling was introduced as a haki based. The highest power start with CoC Coating .
Oda activated sanjis genes. apparantly , one more step , we will see , his fire ability and use will exceed logia type fire ability .
That means Sanji will not get any CoO improvement or CoC . That is very very bad.
Zoro can train his CoC and coating his sword like Rogers attack. this is the highest level that be shown to us.
Yamato has advanced CoC.
I dont know what Oda is thinking about sanji. that is cheap writing. he want to write robot manga. ı guess he dont want to postpone and his robot idea is appliyng on sanji. what a bullshit power up.
Sanji is not a robot. Sanji's haki won't waste, otherwise the author won't give it to him

Nope you are misinterpreting the subtle difference.
She would have been = she will be the strongest CP-0
She "Could" have been = she might become a fleet admiral, but she might not.
Both are just talking about the potential after training her and everything. It's not like 5 year old Linlin would be their strongest shield. Also, the main point I'm putting here is that the CP0 have to be strong and that looks like to be the priority here. Not stealth and secrecy. Linlin is the opposite, lol.

So just thinking about it, things have taken an extremely interesting turn. Now that more members of CP0 seem to be entering the fray, then what does that say about the end of the Arc? Normally there is a giant party to be held, where everyone comes together at the end of the arcs, but now, when/how can that party take place? Is the alliance going to fight and defeat the Beast Pirates, then fight against CP-0 immediately afterwards, and also beat them?

Who on the alliance side is going to hold off CP-0 and protect Robin while Luffy is finishing up his fight with Kaido?

Will my theory of an Airship buster call on Wano come to fruition?

Man, I am getting pretty amped up.

Both are just talking about the potential after training her and everything. It's not like 5 year old Linlin would be their strongest shield. Also, the main point I'm putting here is that the CP0 have to be strong and that looks like to be the priority here. Not stealth and secrecy. Linlin is the opposite, lol.
Based on that scene, we can the following conclusion.
They don't know if BM can grow to become as strong as an admiral, but they know that she will be the strongest CP-0.
The words are very obvious, "BM could become an admiral, vs. BM would be the strongest CP-0".

Therefore we can conclude that there is a sizable gap between an admiral and the strongest CP-0.

In English, would and could convey two totally different meaning.
"I would become the pirate king" vs "I could become the pirate king" are two totally different things.

So just thinking about it, things have taken an extremely interesting turn. Now that more members of CP0 seem to be entering the fray, then what does that say about the end of the Arc? Normally there is a giant party to be held, where everyone comes together at the end of the arcs, but now, when/how can that party take place? Is the alliance going to fight and defeat the Beast Pirates, then fight against CP-0 immediately afterwards, and also beat them?

Who on the alliance side is going to hold off CP-0 and protect Robin while Luffy is finishing up his fight with Kaido?

Will my theory of an Airship buster call on Wano come to fruition?

Man, I am getting pretty amped up.
It was obvious WG was going to get involved, but I thought it would have been the Admirals. Maybe they are too busy dealing with the Warlord/Revos crises.

But there's no way the SHs are not going to get their big party. Luffy already hinted at this. I think Wano will ask them for a 2 week notice to join the WG, when the SHs celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.