Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Momo's bite made Kaido scream in pain, Z-Cult just wanked Zoro too damn much, its time to accept already. Imagine thinking Zoro would one shot King or Queen after doing nothing to Apoo with Drake's help
Zoro oneshot Apoo with a non-name non-haki attack while holding back so he could cut Apoo slight and the stop cutting him mid cut to knock the antidote out of his clothes.

Zoro should be careful now, whenever he bickers and get too close, Enma might break upon contact against Sanji's skin :suresure:

Luffy should also be careful now, Sanji's haki bloom was also followed by exoskeleton bloom and he's ready to replace and reform as the captain of Nosebleed Pirates instead of Gomu2 no what :suresure:

---

On a serious note tho, if Sanji gets this new PU even after Raid Suit, i'm guessing what PU Zoro will get mid-fight against King.
:milaugh:

Zoro can cut Kaido but somehow he will break his sword against Sanji.
:milaugh:

Zoro doesn't need a PU. He entered the battle stronger than King. He just need to use his true power.

S

Sugimoto 14

Even Momo's bite made Kaido scream in pain, Z-Cult just wanked Zoro too damn much, its time to accept already. Imagine thinking Zoro would one shot King or Queen after doing nothing to Apoo with Drake's help
But zoro left a permanent scar.

Zoro is fighting a serious badass opponent not a clown like Queen who gets two shotted by Big Mom

Queen has arguably helped the Straw Hats more than the Beast Pirates with his shenanigans.

Marco tossed queen around like a fodder

YC1>>>>>YC2

I saw a post somewhere in discord that it was a mistranslation, is that true?
No that was something different. It was the Korean poster interpreting his hint wrong earlier today.

What he posted on AP is not a mistranslation:

We have to remember he's 100% privvy to chapter info, so he'd know when info is incorrect, since he corrects 5ch spoilers and other users all the time about chapter info.

Tldr: basically he's adding his own info to this. It's not part of the korean spoiler

Can some Japanese speakers translate the dialogue with Vergo? Some translations say "he's like made of metal or something" and this one implies he's using Tekkai.

So I took a look at this further. Tekkai is written as "鉄塊" while Sanji asked if Vergo is a "鉄の塊 ". I think it's the same thing.

I think Vergo was using Tekkai/CoA that's why Sanji said that.

I wonder why Sanji never learned this...

Status
Not open for further replies.