Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try then to explain why he didn't have any problems at all fighting against queen all these chapters even with hybrid and all that, and only since he stated that he is feeling off he began to lose, and it was in the END of the chapter, not the biggining like zoro.
don't bother.

Sanji forced Queen into hybrid in his base while awakening was making his body feel weird.

I dont see how is that bad in any way?
There's no forcing to hybrid form, characters just use it this isn't dbz

Lucci used his hybrid form since the very first encounter for example. Nami didn't really force Ulti to use hybrid, she just uses it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Try then to explain why he didn't have any problems at all fighting against queen all these chapters even with hybrid and all that, and only since he stated that he is feeling off he began to lose, and it was in the END of the chapter, not the biggining like zoro.
Did Queen anything except spamming lasers all this while? The moment he gets serious, he has Sanji down and wrapped up. Zoro was pushed. Sanji literally got his bones broken and confined.

when its said that he feels comfortable but you still think he's fine just coz he said he's fine and rather you blame him not being strong enough and got subdued.. just shows your logical limitations..
Uncomfortable is the same as being weird. Narrative tool to end up with him awakening. You are actually assuming that he was nerfed when he himself said it was "weird" and not "bad".

again you haven't proven he went all out i'd assume that was a blatant attempt to disregard his situation and underwank him
Do you think DR Doflamingo vs Sanji would end any different even if Sanji was allowed to show off his full moveset?

Apply the same energy to Queen. For all we know he hasn't showed his full moveset yet he is able to restrain and break Sanji's bones.

Yes, I take his word over some bs sound effect, Sanji is awakening his power up not become weaker.
you take his word over whats been stated about his condition.. and that he's putting uo a strong front

anyway.. let the chapter come out we'll see where your trust in sanji's words leads to

That doesn't prove "anything". Sanji is clearly holding back massively even without powerup.

Oda will only go 100% out at the end when he finishes Queen.
Gain strength = weak before?

Yes, Zoro was weaker than Sanji before Enma
Why? Not every character is the same, and it would be extremely monotonous if every character progressed in a similar manner. It's a good thing that Oda is shaking things up here, and separating the strength progression of the protagonists. I for one don't want to see every character just unlocking stronger forms of Haki from here until EoS. Giving these guys individual strength progressions is one of the best things Oda has done.
I wouldn't sum up his portrayal up like that, I'd say the gag is in moments, cause recently I don't think we've seen a sanji gag from oda in damn near 6-7 months.
he never got "overwhelmed" by vergo but sanji did it to the latter twice

anyone could restrain you and start pouncing on you that doesn't mean you aren't strongest than them or don't have what it take to hurt them..

especially knowing sanji didn't use any of his flashy tricks before this... which you literally can't prove he did. so he never went all out..

if he did go all out and then had the PU ut would have been blatantly obvious sanji wasn't stronger without the PU, but since you can't prove that he did go all out you can't make such an endorsement.

you have 0 basis for it..
He is doing fine. He was stronger than many of his brothers, without a suit and without an exosceleton.
He was taking on elite fighters without even awakening his body.

Sanji got captured, his bones were broken, and would be cut in half without unaware PU. This scenario is much worst than Luffy before unlocking ACOC.
The statement that Sanji isn't weaker than queen before PU leaves me speechless.
:luuh:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
There's no forcing to hybrid form, characters just use it this isn't dbz

Lucci used his hybrid form since the very first encounter for example. Nami didn't really force Ulti to use hybrid, she just uses it.
Sanji was dodging and kicking Queen with ease before Queen went hybrid

Makes perfect sense Queen weny hybrid to level the playground

Sanji got captured, his bones were broken, and would be cut in half without unaware PU. This scenario is much worst than Luffy before unlocking ACOC.
The statement that Sanji isn't weaker than queen before PU leaves me speechless. :luuh:
true.. getting your bone broke is surely something.

but imagine not considering his condition.. that led to such a scenario.

either way he's been through way more so I'd still expect him to jump up and smoke stack anyway

Yes. Body felt weird and not bad as Sanji himself said.

Not like his pre awakening effects hard nerfed him to the ground and that is why Queen was able to catch him.
the fact that you're not wven considering that "weirdness" hindering him even with latest spoilers.. i just Bs.. which is exactly my point.. wow

The statement that Sanji isn't weaker than queen before PU leaves me speechless.
:luuh:
Can you read? This is HYBRID Queen vs. BASE Sanji (even without exoskeleton).

Not only is it base Sanji, but he hasn't even used HM's memories, which I suspect he might finish Queen off with.

the point is bro he felt off and that dragged him down when initially he was Blitzing and dodging quee's lasers he started grunting while doing them holding his arm as if he's undergoing metamorphosis lol.. again the creaking coming from sanji's panel seems to be coming from himself
I understand that, my doubt is when it actually started and when did the modifications got fully completed, and how far did it affected Sanji's overall performance until now

Because it's stated that it dragged him down and made him fell umconfortable while fighting. Aside from the huge auto regen, this didn't look like it helped him to fight better, until he realizes how to deal with it apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.