Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter showed how much of a gap there is between Katakuri and your Kings and Queens. Ichiji made Perospero his bitch, Reiju was fighting Smoothie.

Both Ichiji/Reiju are YC level and they don't hold a candle to Katakuri.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's not just speed, but Niji's DURABILITY was much higher than Sanji's.

Those bullets didn't do anything to him.

The guy literally saved his ass.
Yeah, because his skin is hard. However, having tough bullet proof skin doesn't necessarily mean your necessarily overall more durable.

Like, Zoro and Law aren't bullet proof either, but I'd say they are plenty tough.

Anyway, I think its just a body type thing. The germa naturally have very tough steel bodies. Doesn't mean a terrible amount if your bullet proof, but aren't invulnerable like characters like Big Mum and Kaido, it doesn't necessarily mean your impossible to harm(obviously).

Sanji's body is tough, but he isn't artificially augmented(at that point).

When did CP0 get the delusion that they'll succeed this time? They failed 2 years ago when the StrawHat's allies are just a bunch of carpenters while the CP9 even has the homecourt advantage. Right now, Luffy has the entire Wano supporting him, not to mention his own fleet. If they want to control Wano, they needed at least all the Admirals with them.

Base Sanji with Modified power>All out Doffy
RS+Modified Sanji>>All out Doffy.

Im interesting to see if Sanji fire power increase a lot too. Imagine Sanji becaming like Gate8 Guy and throwing fire air kicks to Queen:

:steef::steef:
HM might be a mode on its own.. sanji atm is pissed coz of his dad.. and his old friend who worked with him stands still like a punching bag.. sooo

Yeah, there really hasn't been any build up for Zoro to gain Blackblade in the King's fight anyways. Imo it's much better if Zoro gains a Blackblade when ahem that theory happens :catsweat:
Well, black blade is too early anyway or so I guess. For this theory, AdCOC is also enough. I rather think Zoro will get a black blade in Laugh Tale and all three black blades when he fights and surpasses Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.