Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah…
In fact, I am very very very much expecting those people will pull up for different reasons:

1- Kizaru : Just like Marco, he was heavily hinted to show up, it’s just a matter of when.

2- All of Cipher Pol Agis 0 will pull up, and we finally see all their members…

3- As Akainu hinted, Sending Kizaru alone too fast is reckless, he might send Greenbull too which means we finally get to see him…

4- Drake from Sword may play a major role in Aokiji showing up (if he’s actually leader of sword) but wil have different agenda than other 2 admirals

5- Revs & Dragon might pull up

6- Weevil might appear too

7- SSG

8- Maybe Sabo too
In fan piece yep this could happen, but in Mid Piece, this will not happen.
Oda is rushing the end of this arc, and you think Oda is gona pull in more player.... yeah good luck bro.
Very repetitive plot point if Nico Robin get kidnaped again. Ftw did oda lose in imagination?

Queen's ability...is sort of underwhelming to me unfortunately. Like, its powerful, sure, but it makes me think that the reason Vegapunk can't make a cyborg like that is because its dumb af.

I'm still hoping for Queen to have an attack like this.

Yeah…
In fact, I am very very very much expecting those people will pull up for different reasons:

1- Kizaru : Just like Marco, he was heavily hinted to show up, it’s just a matter of when.

2- All of Cipher Pol Agis 0 will pull up, and we finally see all their members…

3- As Akainu hinted, Sending Kizaru alone too fast is reckless, he might send Greenbull too which means we finally get to see him…

4- Drake from Sword may play a major role in Aokiji showing up (if he’s actually leader of sword) but wil have different agenda than other 2 admirals

5- Revs & Dragon might pull up

6- Weevil might appear too

7- SSG

8- Maybe Sabo too
Wano is the most important Island in the new world
He who controls the resources of Wano controls the fate of the OP world

He has exoskeleton like brothers nothing new.

Kata punches overwhelmed the exoskeleton so stop capping.
Sanji overwhelmed the exoskeleton too. It's not the same for each. I presume Sanji is stronger because he had a stronger "base."

The others started as children, Sanji developed as an adult. That's why he'd be stronger. That was probably Judge's second mistake. Remember Germa grew their clones to age 20? Sanji is 21 (Well, he should logically be 22 now based on birthdays but w/e)

Status
Not open for further replies.