Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scabbards are strong enough.

Neko and Inu are even at the same level with Kaido's All star.

Denjiro is in almost Zoro's level. And dont forget they have Momo with fully grown Dragon strength.

They dont need Yamato to protect Wano.

however putting yamato into SHP will make SHP the strongest crew at the moment.
Yamato will stay in Wano I feel.

Someone has to avoid the WG from entering when the crew leaves

I said it in the Sanji fanbase, but I’ll say it hear as well. DJ isnt a flame PU, its a Passion PU. Sanji’s Passion takes different forms, depending on the intensity.

Pre Timeskip it was just heat

Post timeskip, after enduring hell and getting stronger it became flames

However when Sanji remembers a particularly bad memory and gets even more angry, it becomes a Star

Each lvl increases with heat, and possibiliy AP. And we know Sanji can use the same DJ attacks in both flame form and star form since he was about to use poele a feire in star form.

HM seems to be a trumpcard, however I see it as just a hint….for DJ’s final Hell form. Which would take the shape of a Fireball on Sanji’s leg. And the intensity of it will be the hottest thing ever. As dont forget Sanji said his heat will surpass flame.

With Sanji’s new augmented body, perhaps his leg can withstand the force and temperature of Hell form:choppawhat:
.. Queen will count his last seconds when sanji thinks back to what he did to Luffy just to get rid of his bloodline and protect zeff and SHP.. and ended up becoming the same thing he fought through the whole WCI.

Queen's dead fried steak at that point waiting to be seared

Status
Not open for further replies.