Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chances of Yamato staying behind at the end of Wano have increased. As I've been saying Wano is going to be very vulnerable once it opens its borders. It needs someone top tier or very close to be its protector.

That doesn't close the door on Yamato joining Luffy eventually but in the immediate future it could be similar to the Jinbei situation.
The minks will stay in Wano too...
All Vs th WG...
Wano, "The first country that has survived a Buster Call"

I said it in the Sanji fanbase, but I’ll say it hear as well. DJ isnt a flame PU, its a Passion PU. Sanji’s Passion takes different forms, depending on the intensity.

Pre Timeskip it was just heat

Post timeskip, after enduring hell and getting stronger it became flames

However when Sanji remembers a particularly bad memory and gets even more angry, it becomes a Star

Each lvl increases with heat, and possibiliy AP. And we know Sanji can use the same DJ attacks in both flame form and star form since he was about to use poele a feire in star form.

HM seems to be a trumpcard, however I see it as just a hint….for DJ’s final Hell form. Which would take the shape of a Fireball on Sanji’s leg. And the intensity of it will be the hottest thing ever. As dont forget Sanji said his heat will surpass flame.

With Sanji’s new augmented body, perhaps his leg can withstand the force and temperature of Hell form:choppawhat:

The chances of Yamato staying behind at the end of Wano have increased. As I've been saying Wano is going to be very vulnerable once it opens its borders. It needs someone top tier or very close to be its protector.

That doesn't close the door on Yamato joining Luffy eventually but in the immediate future it could be similar to the Jinbei situation.
They have dragon momo who will rapidly increase in strength as he learns his abilities/ some swordsmanship.
The scabbards who are still alive
An army of samurai and mind controlled gifters

No one outside of Admirals can do much to such a force, and it will be under Yonko Luffy's protection so it isn't the same thing.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Maybe the Scabbards will be enough.

This looks like such a strong hint

But the chances of Oda taking a 180 are still rather consistent either

Does the WG have a secret army to take full controle of Wano? As far as I know the CP agencies are not armies but special agents under WG controle. Does that mean the marines are coming to support CP0 in their endever? Maybe an admiral even?

I said it in the Sanji fanbase, but I’ll say it hear as well. DJ isnt a flame PU, its a Passion PU. Sanji’s Passion takes different forms, depending on the intensity.

Pre Timeskip it was just heat

Post timeskip, after enduring hell and getting stronger it became flames

However when Sanji remembers a particularly bad memory and gets even more angry, it becomes a Star

Each lvl increases with heat, and possibiliy AP. And we know Sanji can use the same DJ attacks in both flame form and star form since he was about to use poele a feire in star form.

HM seems to be a trumpcard, however I see it as just a hint….for DJ’s final Hell form. Which would take the shape of a Fireball on Sanji’s leg. And the intensity of it will be the hottest thing ever. As dont forget Sanji said his heat with surpass will surpass flame.

With Sanji’s new augmented body, perhaps his leg can withstand the force and temperature of Hell form:choppawhat:
The queen will start talking nonsense and annoy Sanji He will lose to Sanji's anger

Status
Not open for further replies.