Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scabbards are strong enough.

Neko and Inu are even at the same level with Kaido's All star.

Denjiro is in almost Zoro's level. And dont forget they have Momo with fully grown Dragon strength.

They dont need Yamato to protect Wano.

however putting yamato into SHP will make SHP the strongest crew at the moment.
Denjiro is not almost Zoro level. He had an even fight with 2 sword injured Zoro. That's not almost Zoro's level.

Nothing?

Sanji was caught, beat and broken. Just because he gained an in battle growth doesn't mean nothing happened to him. That's like saying nothing happened to Zoro because he was given medicine to heal from hakai.

Come on now.
Listen i've been in conversation people talk senseless stuff.. so for now don't look for too much sense cause everyone is just too hyped.. i am sure it did affect sanji but i am more into enjoying the reveals and spoilers.. have a nice day nakama

CP-0 aren't stupid to think they can take Control of Wano after Kaido's Defeat with just few Members
Luffy's Alliance & Wano Samurai aren't gonna Magically disappear, not to mention Big Mom is there too

I believe it's almost certain that CP-0 brought a "Weapon" with them
Which i believe is either SSG, Vegapunk himself is there or another Weapon stationed somewhere nearby

Obviously, things won't go according to Plan & whatever Weapon they brought, it's gonna make an Appearance before Raid is over
Someone must discover this CP-0 Plan & use that Weapon to both help Defeat Kaido & force CP-0 to retreat

Since Lucci is outside Onigashima, then this Character should also be outside it
Only Character out there & conveniently have a Power suitable for stealing a Weapon/Tool (Not matter how Big) is Caribou

But what would convince Caribou to do such thing? I believe that this Weapon due to how Powerful it is, can be compared to Ancient Weapon, a Word that Caribou is familiar with & have interest in.

I honestly don't know how Oda can play this Scenario, but there is High Chance that Oda will Hype CP-0 Skills by showing them Defeating Law's Crew, where Shinobu uses her Powers to Hide & Caribou joins in, they hear Lucci's Conversation & that they have a Powerful Weapon nearby to take over Wano with, Caribou steals the Weapon where it's revealed that Vegapunk is Inside it.

Last edited:
Scabbards are strong enough.

Neko and Inu are even at the same level with Kaido's All star.

Denjiro is in almost Zoro's level. And dont forget they have Momo with fully grown Dragon strength.

They dont need Yamato to protect Wano.

however putting yamato into SHP will make SHP the strongest crew at the moment.
Neko and Inu are kings, they are not available. The only scabbard is Denjiro. Denjiro, the one who was there when Kaido took over the first time, remember? Heck, all the scabbards plus Yasu plus Hyou plus Ushimaru were all there for Kaido's invasion. They got washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.