Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but they work together at times when it’s certain missions… I would assume taking over a country would require marines just for the numbers at least
Interagency task force would be difficult to form... Marines are currently busy with former Shichibukai... Akainu is also hesitant when it comes to Wano...

Perhaps other CP agents and the Army (the ones present in Enies Lobby and Tequila Wolf) would be sent instead of the Marines...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Getting the feeling Lucci is cp0’s top agent, part of me felt like it be blue scarf. But if Lucci is issuing the orders they’re given..makes me think differently.
There has to be at least one guy above Lucci in CP0.
Lucci should be somewhere in the YC tier and the most powerful unit of WG has to have at least one top tier or their hype looks pale.

I'm waiting for Sanji to use Hell Memories once again, it's going to be epic. :hihihi:
dope as hell can't wait.. I'm expecting more of intense flame moves sanji should be beyond pissed after what happened..

and why was Queen forcing the suit on him again?
the worst case scenario is sanji breaking down a queen using it as an opportunity.

dope as hell can't wait.. I'm expecting more of intense flame moves sanji should be beyond pissed after what happened..

and why was Queen forcing the suit on him again?
the worst case scenario is sanji breaking down a queen using it as an opportunity.
My hope is for Sanji to experience himself losing his emotions becoming more and more unfeeling but he eventually overcomes it by his overwhelming passion and unlocking a stronger DJ, maybe a Hell type DJ from the same type as Hell Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.