Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chances of Yamato staying behind at the end of Wano have increased. As I've been saying Wano is going to be very vulnerable once it opens its borders. It needs someone top tier or very close to be its protector.

That doesn't close the door on Yamato joining Luffy eventually but in the immediate future it could be similar to the Jinbei situation.
They have a dragon who is the son of Oden, and will most likely be revealed to be the ancient weapon URANUS.
Plus, Wano is under Luffy now and they will fear him after Wano.

They have a dragon who is the son of Oden, and will most likely be revealed to be the ancient weapon URANUS.
Plus, Wano is under Luffy now and they will fear him after Wano.
It's not like Yamato is literally Wano's guardian deity.
Who needs Yamato the most : Straw hats who have a near emperor tier fighter, one that will be above YC1 and and another one above YC2 or Wano whose best fighters are barely YC3 level. :seriously:

It's not like Yamato is literally Wano's guardian deity.
Who needs Yamato the most : Straw hats who have a near emperor tier fighter, one that will be above YC1 and and another one above YC2 or Wano whose best fighters are barely YC3 level. :seriously:
You can literally state the same argument for every island the SH's ever visited, especially Fishman Island.
Strawhats will get Yamato to become the strongest crew ever and they will need that to beat BB's crew and the WG.
As for Wano as i stated, they have a dragon who is most likely an Ancient Weapon so they are fine and the WG doesn't dare to go near a Yonko's territory.

You can literally state the same argument for every island the SH's ever visited, especially Fishman Island.
Strawhats will get Yamato to become the strongest crew ever and they will need that to beat BB's crew and the WG.
As for Wano as i stated, they have a dragon who is most likely an Ancient Weapon so they are fine and the WG doesn't dare to go near a Yonko's territory.
Yamato is not needed on the crew, she fulfill no role except adding more muslce, which is already taken by Zoro.
And no, the islands Straw Hats were in peace after the big bad was defeated. no such thing with Wano which is directly threatened by the WG as soon as Kaido is defeated.
Devil fruits sometimes fit the characters thematics, and I'm pretty sure Yamato o wasn't given the guardian deity devil fruit of this country just to run away

Status
Not open for further replies.