Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji: "I'M ONLY HUMAM AND NOT A FREAK LIKE MY SIBLINGS"
Also Sanji: *Become more of a freak than his siblingss with powers none of them have like regen and skin so tough that it can tank commanders*
:milaugh: And the raid suit will probably work even better now that its in synch with his mutant genes

And here comes some typical Zorotard to put a feat made by Oden's sword to overhype Zoro. Typical Zoro toxic fanboy.
Here comes typical candy boy
Put a feat created by Judge to hype candies

So Roger carried by Ace
Shanks carried by gryphon
Luffy carried by Rubber df
Kaido carried by Seiryu Df

This logic of yours shows how low your iq is

Sanji got captured, his bones were broken, and would be cut in half without unaware PU. This scenario is much worst than Luffy before unlocking ACOC.
The statement that Sanji isn't weaker than queen before PU leaves me speechless.
:luuh:
That's typically how Shonen powerups work. When they are needed the most, during the middle of a fight.

Just say how you really feel. You don't like that Oda made Sanji stronger. :kayneshrug:

It's ridiculous how Oda puts in extra creativity for King and Queen, while he makes Jack a hakiless Zentaur w/o named attacks.
RIP at every poor soul who's a Jack fan
I really hope we learn what was the point of having Jack at all. My guess is that Kaido had him as an all start because he was the most devoted of his crewmates, and he was probably the one that would get the Makami fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.