Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
duh my religion does tell me to stay with folks that share a mutually beneficial relationship with you and that don't lead you astray as a human.. especially moral priorities..

The sad reality is i made more acquaintances than friends here .. and i wouldn't really say this journey has been particularly beneficial in terms of developing me as a person (i mean imagine argument over fictional characters being fruitful) or the best i could make out of the time i spent.. it was more like an infatuation coming here taking a stand for characters discussing them memeing each other.. it was fun while it lasted and is lasting .. and yes alot of these folks know me whether for good or bad reasons, but i honestly neglected alot of things just for this forum as well.. some priorities of my own (honestly my personal lunacy to not manage myself well) if i do Leave i'd be remembered as the ultimate lazy sanji wanker ever to step foot in the forum.. to a fake zoro fan LMAO

Its not like i didn't have a blast, i still do.. WG tropes never get old.. but at some point one must contemplate and consider whether it is worth a long while to argue and deteriorate you opinions of people and characters here lol.... and actually progress mentally and part take in more fruitful arguments in the forum or in general being more conscious in the world generally than digitally and give priority to things or even flaws i neglect over this forum innit?

I would love to drag a few out as friends even if its you.. One piece made it this far and we're here discussing it and met each other.

But ultimately we shall move on.. a regard things of more overall benefit to us as individuals with different ideals.. snd grow as humans.. rather than limit ourselves to Zoro vs SANJI lol or even the forum if other things take substance over it..(which could be simultaneously worked on with ourselves in my case i have to get a grip on life real hard)..

In a nutshell i may go.. but its Likely I'll just limit my use of the forum and give attention to where its due since my obligation don't really lie here...if i stay I'll try to make it conducive for folks around me.. its a bit 50/50 at this point but I'm here as long as i don't will to leave.

if i plan on staying for over years to come then I'll be mostly active through mafia but its up to my whim-driven fate lol
I guess it depends on how many good people you would be leaving fundamentally but priorities come first, I agree.

Bullshit. Lufy got his rubber abilities when he was 10. Zoro has been training with blades longer. Him getting enma makes no difference to any of his stats. Plus he has already been training with blades of the same grade as enma before even getting it
Well Enma don't increase Zoro AP? Like i saying Wado ichimonji is same grade, but don't see AP output from her, Nerfed Killer handle her well, while a think Zoro with Enma could low diff that version of Killer.

Luffy is a D
Have same superhuman genes as Garp

He would still be strong without rubber
But he would have died countless times without rubber DF
I always wondered how superhuman the D makes because Zoro is no D but he is still so powerful regardless. He probably a Shimotsuki but still no D.

Still he always trained so much but Luffy also did for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.