Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
O a guy bring somes stuffs from 600 chapters ago, how intelligently from you, i am shocked.

Well i will Laugh because of Odens swords to made such a feat, but with Wado was stopped by Denjiro and Nerfed Killer.
How do you know that it was Odens sword that scarred kaido and not his other ones? Thats just headcannon. It was the attack Ashura as a whole which scarred kaido, not one sword.

You ask them too much to use their brains :kobeha:
I dunno man , these guys needs to go back to school

Having premature ejaculation on asspull feat created by Judge

But have issues with a weapon that needs powerful CoA to be wield or can drain you if youre not strong enough

Needed 2 weeks of training

Candytalk is something elsewhere

You been hypocrisy right now.

Rubber DF is been with Luffy since his a Kid, Zoro pick up Odens swords to be able to survive in Onigashima, is different.

Rubber DF is a trash fruit that Luffy have to use his creativity to make her relevance, while Odens Swords are already a revelanced swords.

Well Shanks has some other stuffs like Haki experts, Kaidou has a super durable body Oni with brute strenght and a Haki expert too.

Dunno about Roger if his is carried by Ace or not.
Bullshit. Lufy got his rubber abilities when he was 10. Zoro has been training with blades longer. Him getting enma makes no difference to any of his stats. Plus he has already been training with blades of the same grade as enma before even getting it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji fans love to take Ls from me
:lulz:

I love how this dude comes in, call people retarded or whatever, decides that HE won every argument, then goes to put himself on a pedestal saying "sanji fans hate him, find out how!".

Not even Enel himself had this kind of self-esteem.
From time to time some self-entitled kid appears, but this one takes the prize, so far.

I love how this dude comes in, call people retarded or whatever, decides that HE won every argument, then goes to put himself on a pedestal saying "sanji fans hate him, find out how!".

Not even Enel himself had this kind of self-esteem.
From time to time some self-entitled kid appears, but this one takes the prize, so far.
So far I'm the only one talking facts. But hey try again:zosleepy:

Bullshit. Lufy got his rubber abilities when he was 10. Zoro has been training with blades longer. Him getting enma makes no difference to any of his stats. Plus he has already been training with blades of the same grade as enma before even getting it
So that proves my point
Enma isnt that much of massive lift
That weapon could have killed him on first use and needed 2 weeks of training

Damn thats a lot of copium lmao

Rubber a trash fruit cmon ? My guy whos who got imprisoned for losin it

Other stuffs lmao another headcanon , you could say that with any high tier

The sword needed 2 weeks of training to control

Thats more of a training tool
All DFs are relevant to WGs eyes, is a treasure from ocean, but this don't make her Super powerfull DF or nothing.

Yep is a Training tool, but is something that he receives recently.

Somes high tiers are one Haki specialized like Kata who is a Co0 or King who is from His race. But u was saying that Shanks is Relevant only doed to Gryphon and Kaidou with Seiryuu DF i just pointing out they are top tiers even out of his Dfs or special blade and if think about Zoan Form from Seiryuu is a giant easy target, only Hybrid is relevant and powerfull..

Status
Not open for further replies.