Here comes typical candy boy
Put a feat created by Judge to hype candies

So Roger carried by Ace
Shanks carried by gryphon
Luffy carried by Rubber df
Kaido carried by Seiryu Df

This logic of yours shows how low your iq is
You been hypocrisy right now.

Rubber DF is been with Luffy since his a Kid, Zoro pick up Odens swords to be able to survive in Onigashima, is different.

Rubber DF is a trash fruit that Luffy have to use his creativity to make her relevance, while Odens Swords are already a revelanced swords.

Well Shanks has some other stuffs like Haki experts, Kaidou has a super durable body Oni with brute strenght and a Haki expert too.

Dunno about Roger if his is carried by Ace or not.

Hahahahah took a L from you? U putting Odens swords feat to overhype Zoro, when him with a Wado isn't done the same thing and was almost defeated by Nerfed Killer.

Rubber DF is been with Luffy since his a Kid, Zoro pick up Odens swords to be able to survive in Onigashima, is different.

Rubber DF is a trash fruit that Luffy have to use his creativity to make her relevance, while Odens Swords are already a revelanced swords.

Well Shanks has some other stuffs like Haki experts, Kaidou has a super durable body Oni with brute strenght and a Haki expert too.

Damn thats a lot of copium lmao

Rubber a trash fruit cmon ? My guy whos who got imprisoned for losin it

Other stuffs lmao another headcanon , you could say that with any high tier

The sword needed 2 weeks of training to control

Thats more of a training tool

The difference is Luffy and Sanji was caught of guard by them, Luffy was beating boths extremely easily and we know Sanji don't attacks womans.

Luffy and Sanji was serious? Luffy was about to be serious when Ulti caught him of guard. Sanji was never serious against a Woman.
Again none of them were serious. And you answered the point. If luffy had used ryou in gear 3 or gear 4 from jump he would have one shoted ulti.

Hahahaha you want to laugh at someone scaring Kaido? Hahahaha how many people scarred Kaido again? Hahahaha didn't your character broke legs against a fodder like Vergo? Hahahahhahahhahah
O a guy bring somes stuffs from 600 chapters ago, how intelligently from you, i am shocked.

Well i will Laugh because of Odens swords to made such a feat, but with Wado was stopped by Denjiro and Nerfed Killer.

Zoro is not carried by his Oden's sword. Zoro's swordsmanship allows him to maximize his effectiveness with it.

I see my friend. I guess the best solution is maybe to give priorities the most relevance, but also to not abandon your friends in here.

Maybe your religion would tell you the same? What do you think is the best pattern of choice?
duh my religion does tell me to stay with folks that share a mutually beneficial relationship with you and that don't lead you astray as a human.. especially moral priorities..

The sad reality is i made more acquaintances than friends here .. and i wouldn't really say this journey has been particularly beneficial in terms of developing me as a person (i mean imagine argument over fictional characters being fruitful) or the best i could make out of the time i spent.. it was more like an infatuation coming here taking a stand for characters discussing them memeing each other.. it was fun while it lasted and is lasting .. and yes alot of these folks know me whether for good or bad reasons, but i honestly neglected alot of things just for this forum as well.. some priorities of my own (honestly my personal lunacy to not manage myself well) if i do Leave i'd be remembered as the ultimate lazy sanji wanker ever to step foot in the forum.. to a fake zoro fan LMAO

Its not like i didn't have a blast, i still do.. WG tropes never get old.. but at some point one must contemplate and consider whether it is worth a long while to argue and deteriorate you opinions of people and characters here lol.... and actually progress mentally and part take in more fruitful arguments in the forum or in general being more conscious in the world generally than digitally and give priority to things or even flaws i neglect over this forum innit?

I would love to drag a few out as friends even if its you.. One piece made it this far and we're here discussing it and met each other.

But ultimately we shall move on.. a regard things of more overall benefit to us as individuals with different ideals.. snd grow as humans.. rather than limit ourselves to Zoro vs SANJI lol or even the forum if other things take substance over it..(which could be simultaneously worked on with ourselves in my case i have to get a grip on life real hard)..

In a nutshell i may go.. but its Likely I'll just limit my use of the forum and give attention to where its due since my obligation don't really lie here...if i stay I'll try to make it conducive for folks around me.. its a bit 50/50 at this point but I'm here as long as i don't will to leave.

if i plan on staying for over years to come then I'll be mostly active through mafia but its up to my whim-driven fate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.