Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said Same grade don't make her same powerfull, look to Mihawk's swords is a Saijo and stated to be the strongest swords.

Zoro said Enma him will be even stronger when he already used Shisui, but why he don't said like" well with this sword i could bee back to have the same strenghts as when i have with shisui" or some like that?.
He said it will stronger once it's black sword. You really have difficulty understanding simple anime/manga

Yes that's the point. Also when he picked Enma he claimed that because he felt the new training would have served him to turn stronger not the basic AP of the sword itself.
Thats want i saying, with Shisui he already have a ridiculous AP showed against Pica, but with Enma with a basic Hiryuu kaen cut a giant Horn and was able to make a Scar on Kaidou, don't forget Enma push you latent CoC to make a more powerfull attack.

That's typically how Shonen powerups work. When they are needed the most, during the middle of a fight.

Just say how you really feel. You don't like that Oda made Sanji stronger. :kayneshrug:
What are you talking about lol. I like that Sanji got power up and it's not just the haki bloom. But the execution is meh.

So you admit that Sanji needs power up to fight queen then... This implies that Sanji is weaker than queen before PU. Or do you thing otherwise?

Last edited:
Thats want i saying, with Shisui he already have a ridiculous AP showed against Pica, but with Enma with a basic Hiryuu kaen cut a giant Horn and was able to make a Scar on Kaidou, don't forget Enma push you latent CoC to make a more powerfull attack.
Enma doesn't boost his AP any more than Shusui does.

That is because his arm has been constantly normal, it doesn't suck any haki nor it makes him exude more than normal.

He probably mastered Enma during the training or a little later also.

That already has been debunked and or directly came form Oda himself that Zoro does not use Oden haki. Also as for now, Enma isn't stronger than Shusui, it acts like a cursed sword. Not stronger
Yonko would disagree with you, it has Oden's presence, strange haki, BM says it is no ordinary sword, Kaido recognizes it as Oden's sword

that was enma's ability to release zoro's haki on his own, oda has explained this 3 times and people still say it is oden's, zoro scarring kaido left people in some serious copium
Source of Oda saying it does not have Oden presence? Oda wouldnt make Kaido say it if that wasn't the case

Enma as a sword is harder to train with or use than Shisui but if mastered then it has incredible potential because of how much Haki it can release. Shisui could never release the same amount of user haki as that of Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.