Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaaaaahhh have faith. It's far more important than Jack/Peros. She's not a tertiary villain, she's up there with Kaido, King and Queen. The only issue is Oda can only do so much per chapter because how many characters exist. Yes, Kid's been stalling her with Law since like 1015, but its the fact that it's been stalled this long that gives me hope for a decent fight.

Imo I think there are potentially 2 events that will happen that we'll see Kid/Law initially fight BM:

- The first is tied to Killer's victory against Hawkins. I'm sure it's going to involve Killer harming Kid several more times (for drama) until he manages to outsmart Hawkins. Once that happens, Kid won't be landlocked to a handicap and I think we'll see a signficant move/moment from Kid.

- The 2nd I feel may be a bit more theoretical, but I do think that 2 of the CP-0 members in Wano were BMs childhood friends. CP-0 wants the Yonko eliminated, and what I can see happening is they reveal themselves to Linlin and tell her what she did to Caramel and the other kids. This entirely fucks Linlin up and enough for Kid to pierce her bad.

Then I think you'll see some pretty intense shot after, but only after Queen and King are down and we get more of Luffy vs Kaido. Imo there's just way too much setup to offscreen her or remove her from the battles. I think Kid/Law fans will eat well soon, it's just taking a while because it seems like Oda wants to either finish Queen and King first or he at least wants to characterize the fights a lot more (we'll see how 1029 goes if Sanji vs Queen is even focused on or not)
Pretty sure 1029 will be about Sanji vs Queen

Its gonna be the last chapter of the fight imo

Definely, even the scabbards could hurt Kaido, Zoro still had asura before getting enma.

That said the scar might have been small if he dint had TRAINED with enma.
He had Asura, sure, but since chapter 1,000, BM and Kaido were feelling something odd about enma, even BM tells Kaido to avoid some of Zoro's enma attacks telling him that sword is something else.

Queen's bounty is around King's bounty, and he is the only one who doesn't respect him... not sure about him being considered a YC2 like smoothie (who respect katakuri). Sanji needed a durability buff i agree what's your point ?
you are brand new to the forum, trust me the back and forth gets intense.

The reason why we do this is when Zoro does anything remotely good it's those same candies making up some BS about Zoro whether it's Magic Enma, Enma has Oden's Haki. Zoro missed Kaido when using Flying Dragon Blaze, Zoro didnt one shot apoo, etc. Now it's all come back to bite them in the ass with this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.