Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only 8 chaps left this year Lol..

yea sanji's PU is justifiable.. eating that grill shot.. Queen shouldn't be underestimate the guy has stoopid endurance.. and insane versatility with his arsenal.. but i don't think his fight will continue for that Long seeing sanji got a PU that wasn't really necessary for the moment..

it more like an eye for an eye situation for sanji and Queen.. you burnt my stomach i break your bones.. but with such a PU Queen will have to up his game coz sanji wouldn't have gone down that easy anyway and now has recovered from any damage he took.

King vs zoro the Hype is real and the Zoro's dark truth is consistent lol.. jokes aside Zkk seems to be slipping out of hand and fast as zoro fights King on a time limit..

this all is happening while Cp0 are making their move.. and someone strong is needed to Handel them, considering the parallels from Enies lobby sanji may have to face another enemy after his fight with queen...

RAID IS GETTING INTERESTING

i hope oda shows some of Kaido vs Luffy for ONCE like comon man..
Raizo vs Fukurojuku shall never end

Of course he was weaker than Queen prior to the powerup. That's the whole point of Oda giving him one. And I think it's a great powerup for him to get, because it addresses one of his major flaws that he's had throughout the series, in regards to his overall durability.

And the execution was perfectly fine as well. Oda had his body react to using the raid suit, rather than just going through this change all on it's own, for no explainable reason. There was a whole flashback dedicated to the potential of this powerup unlocking. It's not like it just came out of nowhere.
I agree with everything you just stated but by stating what you stated you are saying that sanji came into this fight much weaker than queen if he needs this powerup and will probably still struggle. While zoro really didnt get any powerup in reference to overall ability. He hasnt trained up his observation or speed or reflexes which means zoros stats coming into the time skip was always just this damn high

How the hell does it increase his ap when it relies on something that he already has to release in the first place? If it doesnt add to his ap then it ain't increasing his ap output. What it is doing is allowing him to utilize his full ap that he didnt know to effectively use. However that's not the same as increasing it
Dude, you can't argue with fools. They have their own headcannon theory as reality

swords contain the presence of their old owners on them kawamatsu explained this already that's what kaido felt, the whole oden's haki thing doesn't exist in the manga it never did it's a coping mechanism by zoro haters
You mean this?

This implies means Oden's soul makes Enma stronger than what it normally is. Which only supports that Enma as a whole is already more potent than Shisui, and it isnt even a black blade yet like Shisui is.

It's funny because no Zboi is complaining about it, this chapter just proved the easy point the Sanji needed an exoskeleton awakening to reach YC2 level muahahahahaha

Even better Queen is begging him to use Daddy's suit
Queen's bounty is around King's bounty, and he is the only one who doesn't respect him... not sure about him being considered a YC2 like smoothie (who respect katakuri). Sanji needed a durability buff i agree what's your point ?

I agree with everything you just stated but by stating what you stated you are saying that sanji came into this fight much weaker than queen if he needs this powerup and will probably still struggle. While zoro really didnt get any powerup in reference to overall ability. He hasnt trained up his observation or speed or reflexes which means zoros stats coming into the time skip was always just this damn high
Zoro is currently getting overwhelmed by King right now. He'll be getting his powerup as well before the fight is over. The Chekovs gun of turning Enma black is already in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.