Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about lol. I like that Sanji got power up and it's not just the haki bloom. But the execution is meh.

So you admit that Sanji needs power up to flight queen then... This implies that Sanji is weaker than queen before PU. Or do you thing otherwise?
Of course he was weaker than Queen prior to the powerup. That's the whole point of Oda giving him one. And I think it's a great powerup for him to get, because it addresses one of his major flaws that he's had throughout the series, in regards to his overall durability.

And the execution was perfectly fine as well. Oda had his body react to using the raid suit, rather than just going through this change all on it's own, for no explainable reason. There was a whole flashback dedicated to the potential of this powerup unlocking. It's not like it just came out of nowhere.

Well Enma don't increase Zoro AP? Like i saying Wado ichimonji is same grade, but don't see AP output from her, Nerfed Killer handle her well, while a think Zoro with Enma could low diff that version of Killer.
How the hell does it increase his ap when it relies on something that he already has to release in the first place? If it doesnt add to his ap then it ain't increasing his ap output. What it is doing is allowing him to utilize his full ap that he didnt know to effectively use. However that's not the same as increasing it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know what they say, that they release only the user's haki but that does not contradict it bearing Oden's presence + Yonko have already commented on the strangeness of the sword

Hyped as one of the swords that cut Kaido, a sword that has potential to become a black blade

BM who is a Soul master was the one who recognized it was no ordinary sword from the aura, Kaido then recognizes it as Oden's sword. So much emphasis was placed on Enma on the rooftop it would be disingenous to claim it is just like Shisui
swords contain the presence of their old owners on them kawamatsu explained this already that's what kaido felt, the whole oden's haki thing doesn't exist in the manga it never did it's a coping mechanism by zoro haters

I'm a Hakitard playa.

That's why im not buying Sanji vs Queen tbh.

Sanji little power rangers fire bending tricks don't bother me since I know that decent Haki >>>> any magical power up sanji gets.
Ofc I want a haki fight too.
Jinbe vs WsW wasn't bad but give us more fight scene. Sanji still need to show a clear good hardening feat without we needing to discussion if he use it or not. I want that he finally combinate his haki with his dj. Same for Queen, more haki feats next to his tech would be amazing. If im right the fight probably just start to going serious. Let hope the best^^

"Candies" here "Candies" there, but most of the posts are you guys complaining about those candies lmao... i only see your posts i swear
It's funny because no Zboi is complaining about it, this chapter just proved the easy point the Sanji needed an exoskeleton awakening to reach YC2 level muahahahahaha

Even better Queen is begging him to use Daddy's suit

The presence thing is related to the memory imprinted in the sword in that living object as stated in the series, not an haki thing. Besides, Oden's arm was normal before dying, no haki was imprinted in the sword or something let alone staying for decades.

Yonko would disagree with you, it has Oden's presence, strange haki, BM says it is no ordinary sword, Kaido recognizes it as Oden's sword

Source of Oda saying it does not have Oden presence? Oda wouldnt make Kaido say it if that wasn't the case

Enma as a sword is harder to train with or use than Shisui but if mastered then it has incredible potential because of how much Haki it can release. Shisui could never release the same amount of user haki as that of Enma.
Exactly as you said it, it is recognised as Oden sword perhaps because Oden was the only able to damage Kaido at the time lmfao. Nothing there indicates that Oden haki is being used.

@Seth asking me too today about Queen.
I want to share my overall opinion about the Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen battles.
First Im still hyped because of the last chapter because King was shown as monster.
But I must say, Queen looking like a monster too, this dude almost has anything.
Physical power, insane durability, poison, gas, mummy, icedemon, beams and now even a snake transformation...

Queen get shown by Oda as a monster calamity.
And as you said it in a previous post here, Sanji need two powerups to take on him and I like this point.
Same for Zoro, with enma his haki play get better duo his training and judging how the current fights going on, Zoro probably getting one new powerup too when he beats King.

And that is what I like in mangas at most, characters growing and becaming stronger.
Just compare Luffy,Zoro and Sanji with their Fishmen/DR versions, they would beat the previous versions.
Oda showing Sanji who get stronger during his travel, still need two powerups to beat Queen.
Showing how strong the enemies are, but in sametime he also show, Sanji and Zoro improving next with Luffy together and I like it, that is what I miss at most from the other strawhats, expect Nami who get a big powerup, the others seems to get only small powerups.

Queen is strong and im pretty sure the fight not ending fast, this showing me that Oda had Kaido,King and Queen has top fights in mind who get a great build up and a different setting in terms of fighting. As @Paperchampion23 said, it seems like Oda build up King and Queen as Zoro and Sanji own "Katakuri" battles. And both characters going to get flashback who are important for the endstory, the one with the last clan, probably linked to the CD or Nika and the second together with Vegapank and Judge.

As fan im really hyped to see the continue of the battles. I hope the fights helping Sanji and Zoro to improve even better and better.
Queen forcing Sanji to use the raidsuit shows that he has a trumpcard which he want to use, he want to see how strong the RS is.
I think the battles continue over 5-10chapters, perhaps we even probably going to witness awakening from both King and Queen..
only 8 chaps left this year Lol..

yea sanji's PU is justifiable.. eating that grill shot.. Queen shouldn't be underestimate the guy has stoopid endurance.. and insane versatility with his arsenal.. but i don't think his fight will continue for that Long seeing sanji got a PU that wasn't really necessary for the moment..

it more like an eye for an eye situation for sanji and Queen.. you burnt my stomach i break your bones.. but with such a PU Queen will have to up his game coz sanji wouldn't have gone down that easy anyway and now has recovered from any damage he took.

King vs zoro the Hype is real and the Zoro's dark truth is consistent lol.. jokes aside Zkk seems to be slipping out of hand and fast as zoro fights King on a time limit..

this all is happening while Cp0 are making their move.. and someone strong is needed to Handel them, considering the parallels from Enies lobby sanji may have to face another enemy after his fight with queen...

RAID IS GETTING INTERESTING

i hope oda shows some of Kaido vs Luffy for ONCE like comon man..

Status
Not open for further replies.