Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing no one gives a fuck or hyped by queen lmao! I mean people who like sanji are happy for him but queen in other side is just waste of time.

@playa4321 when King was absolutely awesome last chapter :steef:

Built different!
@Seth asking me too today about Queen.
I want to share my overall opinion about the Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen battles.
First Im still hyped because of the last chapter because King was shown as monster.
But I must say, Queen looking like a monster too, this dude almost has anything.
Physical power, insane durability, poison, gas, mummy, icedemon, beams and now even a snake transformation...

Queen get shown by Oda as a monster calamity.
And as you said it in a previous post here, Sanji need two powerups to take on him and I like this point.
Same for Zoro, with enma his haki play get better duo his training and judging how the current fights going on, Zoro probably getting one new powerup too when he beats King.

And that is what I like in mangas at most, characters growing and becaming stronger.
Just compare Luffy,Zoro and Sanji with their Fishmen/DR versions, they would beat the previous versions.
Oda showing Sanji who get stronger during his travel, still need two powerups to beat Queen.
Showing how strong the enemies are, but in sametime he also show, Sanji and Zoro improving next with Luffy together and I like it, that is what I miss at most from the other strawhats, expect Nami who get a big powerup, the others seems to get only small powerups.

Queen is strong and im pretty sure the fight not ending fast, this showing me that Oda had Kaido,King and Queen has top fights in mind who get a great build up and a different setting in terms of fighting. As @Paperchampion23 said, it seems like Oda build up King and Queen as Zoro and Sanji own "Katakuri" battles. And both characters going to get flashback who are important for the endstory, the one with the last clan, probably linked to the CD or Nika and the second together with Vegapank and Judge.

As fan im really hyped to see the continue of the battles. I hope the fights helping Sanji and Zoro to improve even better and better.
Queen forcing Sanji to use the raidsuit shows that he has a trumpcard which he want to use, he want to see how strong the RS is.
I think the battles continue over 5-10chapters, perhaps we even probably going to witness awakening from both King and Queen..

What are you talking about lol. I like that Sanji got power up and it's not just the haki bloom. But the execution is meh.

So you admit that Sanji needs power up to flight queen then... This implies that Sanji is weaker than queen before PU. Or do you thing otherwise?
Thats true
Sanji is tobi roppo lvl before exoskeleton

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yonko would disagree with you, it has Oden's presence, strange haki, BM says it is no ordinary sword, Kaido recognizes it as Oden's sword

Source of Oda saying it does not have Oden presence? Oda wouldnt make Kaido say it if that wasn't the case

Enma as a sword is harder to train with or use than Shisui but if mastered then it has incredible potential because of how much Haki it can release. Shisui could never release the same amount of user haki as that of Enma.
Enma only does that if it ISNT mastered once mastered like when oden had it it was a normal sword

It's ridiculous how Oda puts in extra creativity for King and Queen, while he makes Jack a hakiless Zentaur w/o named attacks.
RIP at every poor soul who's a Jack fan
Pretty sad if you ask me, Jack had his fanbase too and lot of build up as character, he deserve it far better.
I have a slighty hope that he could stand up with awakening but I think that thing is probably not going to happen.
The question is more, if King and Queen getting awakening, why Jack was highlighted as Calamity if he doesn´t have awakening too?

Zoro said it will help him get stronger once he masters it but not when he first pick it up
Enma is a curse sword
It needs training and will help him control the flow once he masters it

But after that its the same as Shuusui
Without Enma, Zoro will be a low mid tier fighter at best in the new world. Suited to his bounty of around 300 mil. Forget about taking on a yonkou or even yc.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yonko would disagree with you, it has Oden's presence, strange haki, BM says it is no ordinary sword, Kaido recognizes it as Oden's sword

Source of Oda saying it does not have Oden presence? Oda wouldnt make Kaido say it if that wasn't the case

Enma as a sword is harder to train with or use than Shisui but if mastered then it has incredible potential because of how much Haki it can release. Shisui could never release the same amount of user haki as that of Enma.
once in the manga and 2 in vivre cards

Status
Not open for further replies.