Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Maybe King will crack Enma and by turning Enma Black Zoro will bypass that crack (sort of like what Sanji did in the chapterr).
I don't want King to completely break any of Zoro's Sword tho.
But didn't Mihawk say it was a shame to have cracks on a sword and that black blade can stop a blade from cracking, etc?
I think Zoro having his sword broken at this point goes directly against his progression.

But didn't Mihawk say it was a shame to have cracks on a sword and that black blade can stop a blade from cracking, etc?
I think Zoro having his sword broken at this point goes directly against his progression.
Yeah that's exactly why I don't want King to break Zoro's sword lol. Heck, even a little nickle would make me mad.
So please please King, break Zoro's body, not his sword :josad:

Well Enma is a sword who attacks with CoC and her pushs latent CoC in the user and are more powerfull than a fully Attack from a Black blade.

Well if Enma becomes black blade and she will jump the rank and becomes a Saijo, right? If her becomes a Saijo while becomes black Blade, so Shisui was one of the 42 grade sword who got black blade and becomes 21 great grade.

Shisui is a powerfull sword and a Black Blade,but Enma and even Ame no Habakiri could be more powerfull.
unless im understanding you wrong arent we basically agreeing? yes enma pulls the users haki out personally i agree with you it could possibly pull out zoro latent Coc haki the reason i feel this way is the hype behind the great dragon blaze in 1002 its not warranted dodging imo unless it has Coc which we know is necessary for permanent damage to kaido and would of done lethal damage to kaido otherwise he would of just shrugged it off and we had no need for big mom reaction...also yes enma and ama no habakiri have the potential to be stronger than shusui because they can both be black blades and turn into supreme grade swords

Pretty sure 1029 will be about Sanji vs Queen

Its gonna be the last chapter of the fight imo
Let's wait and see. I'm 50/50 on how Oda is portraying these battles. I'm not entirely convinced he's eliminating Queen/King this fast, but you might be right. Either they are very much like classic battles or Oda is prolonging the YC fights for Sanji/Zoro because like Luffy when he fought Katakuri, they may need to really struggle/persist in order to win. Let's see though

The fuel to an entire site. The endless war.

Though an unnecessary one realistically.
Imagine arguing about swords primarily and then get called a Zoro hater and a Sanji fan for it and being on copium. :seriously: it's like these people want to believe that Zoro by himself with his Haki only using a small knife could cut through Kaido himself too

Enma isnt even a black blade yet it is already making Zoro more powerful than with Shusui which is a black blade

Shusui is only a Meito despite being black while Enma when turned black has potential to increase its rank into a Supreme sword
Weights make zero stronger as well en a is a training tool
Enma will always be a meit, metió are just graded swords not a rank, Enma when black will be better but currently it isnt

Imagine arguing about swords primarily and then get called a Zoro hater and a Sanji fan for it and being on copium. :seriously: it's like these people want to believe that Zoro by himself with his Haki only using a small knife could cut through Kaido himself too
See youre analogy of a Knife aint it

The argument is Enma and Shuusui

Status
Not open for further replies.