Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sanji will probably manage to keep his emotions intact even better than Reiju did. Well Oda would not allow him to become a zombie but I concur this is not exactly the best plot.
Even aside from this, think about this Judge for years went on believing that Sanji was the failure and his black mark, now not only Sanji proved to be better than them metaphorically as a man and proved that everything that Judge despised was actually what was great all along about him, Luffy's response to Judge is the perfect summary of the arc(and also he already stronger without any suit), and now it turns out he was the only real success Judge really had from a purely combat standpoint but was too short sighted to see the potential and let his success slip away. Like i said with this one move Oda destroyed Judge's whole character and beliefs (i mean this in a good way).

I

Indigo

Imagine arguing about swords primarily and then get called a Zoro hater and a Sanji fan for it and being on copium. :seriously: it's like these people want to believe that Zoro by himself with his Haki only using a small knife could cut through Kaido himself too
I mean, Mihawk, the most knowledgeable person in the world about swords said that you can make any weapon into a Black Blade just like his Yoru (one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords) by just using Haki, and that you shouldn't let your blade be damaged or nicked at all if you learn how to do it.

And if Queen did let his sword break on Sanji using hardening, then he is shit with it, because Mihawk says you shouldn't let any weapon break when using haki to coat it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wasn't Shisui been the same grade because her becomes Black Blade? Or her was already a 21 great before becomes one?
Doesn't matter. The Shusui Zoro had was a black blade. The Enma that Zoro had wasn't. /thread.

The attack that perma scarred Kaido used Conquerors Haki. Use Conquerors Haki with Shusui in that same scenario and the damage would be even more. Black Blades > Non Black Blades in the same rank.

Weights make zero stronger as well en a is a training tool
Enma will always be a meit, metió are just graded swords not a rank, Enma when black will be better but currently it isnt
I disagree then, non-black Enma > black Shusui and both are Meitos. Rooftop hyped Enma's potential up like no other. Black Enma > Black Shusui

All those people are all minimum YC3 level and they know advCoA so why is it shocking they can harm Kaido?
We already saw normal CoA attack don’t damage Kaido, Kid and the rest didn’t know what advCoA is that’s why they were shocked.

In no way does this mean Kaido is susceptible to sword attacks that makes no sense.
Ashura and Denjiro are YC3 level the others are weaker.

Don't what is there to argue about, someone with shusui has never gone up against Kaido. Conquerors haki is what is needed to scar him so shusui with conquerors would probably do even better.

Cutting steel was actual due his teacher lessons.
Is like using a math formula beyond the the limits of itself.

Shushui was cuz he won the fight how is that plot point.

Enma ? Grabbing it only is a challenge already so one must be above many to have a chance into mastering it. Like is not like a sword anyone can even use you must be strong enough for it.

COC and Zoro was long time theorized cuz he will stand above all swordmans like a "King" or someone.

I could accept Ashura as being something inexplicable so far anything else is hard work.
Asura is Conquerors Haki.

The manifestation of his sheer will basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.