Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See Zoro cut Kaido twice using Enma and only once did it lead to a perma scar. And in that incident Kaido acknowledged Zoro's Conquerors usage in that attack.

It was Zoro's dormant Conquerors that Enma pulled out (as he was giving his all out on that attack and trying to save his Captain's skull from getting crushed).

Put the same amount of Conquerors onto Shusui and then lets talk. Black blades being stronger than other blades is literally a manga fact.
My point is that he can't put the same amount of haki on shisui

Enma isnt just a blade, it's curse allows zoro to release more haki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My point is that he can't put the same amount of haki on shisui

Enma isnt just a blade, it's curse allows zoro to release more haki
I'm not at all disputing the fact that Zoro got stronger with Enma than he was with Shusui.

My argument is strictly regarding Shusui as a blade vs Enma as a blade. Doesn't involve Zoro. Black blades > Other blades of the same rank.

Zoro with partially mastered Enma > Zoro with mastered Shusui. Shusui Zoro can't do the same rooftop feats
Partially mastered? When was this and he would lose. He was wheezing and panting just doing simple attacks with Enma. Enma was doing whatever it wanted and wasn't tamed. A sword that doesn't listen to its master ain't good literally his master taught him that.

I

Indigo

Zoro without mastering Enma: Enma > Shusui, because Zoro can unleash higher amounts of his Haki in one attack, but loses energy and control. He can't do the same thing with Shusui.

Zoro after mastering Enma: Enma = Shusui. Now he can unleash the same amounts of Haki with Shusui because he learned the skill, not needing Enma's special ability.

Zoro after mastering and turning Enma into a black blade: Enma > Shusui. Because then Enma turns into one of the 12 supreme grade weapons when ranking up as a Black Blade.

imo

:yodaswag:

Partially mastered? When was this and he would lose. He was wheezing and panting just doing simple attacks with Enma. Enma was doing whatever it wanted and wasn't tamed. A sword that doesn't listen to its master ain't good literally his master taught him that.

Implying Zoro was still getting accustomed to Enma with actual battle.

Also when i say mastered I meant black Enma

Again narratively speaking it is nonsense that Zoro would gain a weaker sword in exchange for a stronger sword. Otherwise he would never make that trade, his own power > Wano traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.