Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Even aside from this, think about this Judge for years went on believing that Sanji was the failure and his black mark, now not only Sanji proved to be better than them metaphorically as a man and proved that everything that Judge despised was actually what was great all along about him, Luffy's response to Judge is the perfect summary of the arc(and also he already stronger without any suit), and now it turns out he was the only real success Judge really had from a purely combat wtandpoint but was too short sighted to see the potential and let his success slip away. Like i said with this one move Oda destroyed Judge's whole character and beliefs (i mean this in a good way).
Ye Sanji is most likely modified, can't deny that. I hoped Oda would not portray that. I could understand inherited genes more than an outright genetic modification. Since we already knew he was his son. But it seems he is feeling weird not because his body can't stand a modified suit, but likely because he is modified himself and perhaps the suit triggered this now.

I mean, Mihawk, the most knowledgeable person in the world about swords said that you can many any weapon into a Black Blade just like his Yoru (one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords) by just using Haki, and that you shouldn't let your blade be damaged or nicked at all if you learn how to do it.

And if Queen did let his sword break on Sanji using hardening, then he is shit with it, because Mihawk says you shouldn't let any weapon break when using haki to coat it.

And main diff between Shusui and Enma is latter has potential to become like Yoru in terms of rank. Shusui despite being blackened by the 'swordsman god' only remained a meito.

Him don't master her in 2 weeks? He don't have Wado in the same grade? Wado is already mastered,right? He don't mastered Shisui?
Enma is not a normal sword, it drains the user's haki in order to enchance the slashes withoud the user´s permission, learning to controll the flow of haki that goes into the sword definely improved his CoA controll much in the same way Luffy improved his with training, but thats it.

He did master it, as seen how he can controll how much Haki he uses with his swords, and yeah, Enma is definely a powerfull sword, just as Shisui is, only diference is that Enma has potential to become an even better sword, while Shisui has reached the limit of how good it can be.

Their logic is laughable and absolutely misses the entire context.

Enma was able to perma scar Kaido thanks to Zoro's Conquerors. Shusui with Conquerors would do even more damage lol. The mental gymnastics to deny something that's clearly shown in the manga is unreal.
Shuusui have already track record of slayin Dragon lvl threats ( Ryuuma slayed 1 hundredyears ago )

On which enma Havent done yet

Enma is more of a narrative device

Judge seem to give Sanji much more than the rest of his siblings because he thought Sanji was a failing :quest: or it could be because his ability was sleeping doorment it strength over all the years:quest:

If zoro held both enma and shuusui
They would share the same purpose and it would lessen Enma's narrative significance

Thats why Oda purposely exchange 1 for another

Status
Not open for further replies.