Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only gripe I have from wano till now is how it treated marco. He is one of my favs but was done dirty by oda. He should have at least KOd queen if not king.

I don't remember that info, It was juat mentioned that he made it black but never mentioned that he was lower grade sword

Tenguyama did confirm by forging Enma into a black blade it's rank could be raised, so it's safe to assume same happened to Shusui Ryuma elevated it's rank to one of the 21 great grade swords meaning it was lower grade before that

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tenguyama did confirm by forging Enma into a black blade it's rank could be raised, so it's safe to assume same happened to Shusui Ryuma elevated it's rank to one of the 21 great grade swords meaning it was lower grade before that
Gyukimaru/Onimaru confirmed that when Zoro first fought him ig. In that chapter where Ryuma was namedropped and they talked about how he protected Wano, iirc, they said Enma turned Shusui black over multiple battles. Too busy rn to pull out panels though.

Wano has national importance but Enma has importance as being the tool that cut Kaido. One was traded for cultural reasons the other for power reasons. Just like with almost every single powerup in OP it's always been used to make the character stronger.
Cap, Zoro training made him stronger, Enma is a good training tool because of its sucking Haki thing. Enma isn't ranked over Wado or Shisui. In fact i doubt Enma will be looked at has Zoro most esteem blade. It will be Wado.

Well Mihawk is in the same rank as Ace and Murakumogiri, why is said to be the strongest sword?
Among the sword grades there are ranks, among the 12 Yoru is ranked 1st since it’s the strongest blade.

It always shocks me when I hear people say Emma will be 1 of the 12 supreme blades when it was never said, all Hitetsu said was that once Zoro turns Emma into a black blade it’s rank will increase never did he say it will change its grade.

Like the 12 supreme blade the 21 great blades also should have ranks and if Zoro turns Emma black it should be ranks as the highest among the 21 it won’t magically become one of the 12 blades

Status
Not open for further replies.