Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Among the sword grades there are ranks, among the 12 Yoru is ranked 1st since it’s the strongest blade.

It always shocks me when I hear people say Emma will be 1 of the 12 supreme blades when it was never said, all Hitetsu said was that once Zoro turns Emma into a black blade it’s rank will increase never did he say it will change its grade.

Like the 12 supreme blade the 21 great blades also should have ranks and if Zoro turns Emma black it should be ranks as the highest among the 21 it won’t magically become one of the 12 blades
Now make sense, If Shusui always has been a 21 now make sense that her is stronger than Enma.

But is she becomes one of 21 by been black blade so Enma who is already a 21 and not been one Black Blade, been weaker thats not make sense at all.

Thinks with me if i and level 51 and a guy is level 61.2 ,i gain a PU and becomes level 61, i will be stronger than Level 61.2 only because a receive a PU that him doesn't have?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Scabbards had Oden-level Ryou at that time and it was only shallow.

Zoro could only cut Kaido with Enma.

I think he channeled the whole attack in one single point, besides he already did this with Farce of the Dead where there is just one cut. The argument that only Enma cut Kaido here doesn't hold to me because in Asura's case there were one cut and not 3 for all 3 arms of Asura holding Enma. Zoro is therefore probably capable to convey his power and canalize it in one single point.

This is pure head canon you keep adding countless abilities to Enma that were never mentioned in the manga :mihugh:
?

Yeah let's act as if arm wasn't as skinny as brook's the first time he used it

It release all the haki and leaves nothing behind, that's why it kills whoever touches it who isn't strong enough

Hence it lower his endurance, think of zoro as a battery, he can be emptied by enma if he doesn't control his haki properly
Post automatically merged:

What's the entire point of training to channel and control his haki flow then? :tchpepe:
He trained to prevent enma from draining his haki

So far we haven't see him channel his haki good enough to scar do something like scaring kaido, without enma

?

Yeah let's act as if arm wasn't as skinny as brook's the first time he used it

It release all the haki and leaves nothing behind, that's why it kills whoever touches it who isn't strong enough

Hence it lower his endurance, think of zoro as a battery, he can be emptied by enma if he doesn't control his haki properly
Sure but why are you crediting Enma when Zoro spent a week training himself

Status
Not open for further replies.