Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO re read my post.

Zoro doesn't care whether it's Nami or Usopp or Sanji. His stance is the same. That is his loyalty to the crew and his captain.

Zoro and Sanji were actually in agreement in that instance. People gave Sanji shit though saying he "doesn't trust the crew" because he chose not to get them involved, which is what Zoro was advocating for as well, given the situation.

Idrc lol. I troll around at times as well and that seemed enticing looking at the shit he was posting. It's an insulting joke on a fictional character on a weeb forum. It ain't that deep. Relax with the virtue signalling.
Idrc lol. I troll around at times as well and that seemed enticing looking at the shit he was posting. It's an insulting joke on a fictional character on a weeb forum. It ain't that deep. Relax with the virtue signalling.
which leads to latter saying shit to zoro.. which leads to you being salty and generalizing sanji fans,which leads to more of this BS

an insulting joke hun.

No you clown. That's a gag.
My point is Zoro doesn't differentiate between Sanji and the other strawhats. They all get the same treatment if they leave the crew.
No, that's not a gag It has been seen in Nami Sanji, Usopp and Robin that Zoro doesn't care about anyone except Luffy, so why do others care about him? Zoro is fit to be a loyal dog rather than a partner and eat a razor

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro and Sanji were actually in agreement in that instance. People gave Sanji shit though saying he "doesn't trust the crew" because he chose not to get them involved, which is what Zoro was advocating for as well, given the situation.
No why is this becoming a question of Sanji's loyalty? I don't disagree with your opinion. My point is Zoro doesn't differentiate between the crewmates when it comes to a question of loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.