Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
pretty sure everyone's trolling around on the forum and nobody actually hates a character. its a back and forth and not "insults". chill tf out man lol. why do you get arsed over something so random and insignificant?
Keep in mind bleakash joined this forum disguised as a zorofan just to keep downplaying and talking trash about him.
He only used to wear zoro avatars to improve the disguise but it was funny cause everyone knew what he was doing so eventually he stopped.
For him to talk about toxicity is very hipocrytical:pepelit:

Isn't Sanji the man who abandoned his Nakama? You label that loyalty when he didn't even trust their help to resolve the BMP matter?:pepecafe:
Loyal = abandoned his nakama for their safety and his dad's safety...
It's called sacrificing yourself for someone, the biggest act of loyality indeed. Don't tell me you're also a Two piece fan, please tell me you can understand such basic things

So in your words.... no

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It's definitely interesting to create conflict through his power up and not have it all be sunshine and rainbows.

Have something that boosts his strength, but he's not happy with because of its origins. Something that requires him to get a better underestanding of his past and of the Germa past and how that will affect his future in order to come to terms with.

Clearly this Germa plot line is meant to thread through the whole story, with Sanji getting to learn more about Judge and Germa from characters like Queen, Vegapunk, and eventually dig out the real history of the events that culminated with the "liberation" of the North Blue from "Germa's Evil grasp".

Cuz i'd bet that there's a whole lot more to that, something that will have big implications for the story as a whole, and Sanji's endgame in terms of his relationship both with Germa and the WG.

W

Wonderful World

Recommended. Hated Usopp first run through, loved him second time around.
This 100%.

Granted, I was a kid and more immature back then so I couldn't appreciate characters who didn't "Destroy" mountains, and such. After a few re-reads, I can say I appreciate a lot of these characters more.

A perfect example of this being Chopper who I disliked at first because I thought he was too weird and then I didn't enjoy his backstory.
It was my second re-read for Chopper's backstory to really get me and make me shed tears, with Nami being the only character beforehand that caused this. Then, the icing on the cake was when I also lost someone who was like a father to me.

Anyways, a second re-read is always good if you have the time.

Sanji really got away with 2 flashbacks, 2 character arcs, several plotlines with interesting stories, several character interactions with his crew members and other side characters, intense character moments, actual character development, his own manga series, and now he gets crazy combat feats as well. We thought Sanji would get cucked in feats in exchange for all of that, but no Sanji only wins.

And Sanji fans only eat…..

Because the entire arc was dedicated for Sanji. It would've fit better narratively than in Wano, where the focus is more towards haki.
imo u kinda got it wrong haki is luffy's focus not evryones focus. if it was everyones focus ussop will be getting that observation boost but we all know that ussop's haki boost is coming in elbalf.

wci was about sanji learning lessons not about fighting but about trusting his captain about learning not to solo everything he doesnt have to try and be 007 tryna save the day on his own like in water 7 enies lobby he can learn to ask for help like he did from robin.

but of course this is just my opinion

I

Indigo

Loyal = abandoned his nakama for their safety and his dad's safety...
It's called sacrificing yourself for someone, the biggest act of loyality indeed. Don't tell me you're also a Two piece fan, please tell me you can understand such basic things
ah yes, because Sanji would know that Luffy was just gonna acept that and not go after him

so by doing that, he put them in even more danger

because they had to go after him in the base of the enemy

and without him as a fighter

Sanji really got away with 2 flashbacks, 2 character arcs, several plotlines with interesting stories, several character interactions with his crew members and other side characters, intense character moments, actual character development, his own manga series, and now he gets crazy combat feats as well. We thought Sanji would get cucked in feats in exchange for all of that, but no Sanji only wins.

And Sanji fans only eat…..
Best straw hat for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.