Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my history on this forum

1) I came in as a true zoro fan.. even claimed i like zoro more in sanji FC.. after i got kicked out from Zoro FC for basically saying sanji isn't far from zoro in strength

2) So i joined rest of the FCs.. primarily sanji FC and then recently after establishing a force with Goat.. i started dedicating my self to defending sanji against BS half-wits like your sorry ass

3)Aren't you the same person who kept saying "Bleak hasn't wanked zoro at all" he's fake and just got proven wrong after wards?
Top 10 anime betrayals right there

It was a weak willed choice. Giving up all his dreams in that too scared of what could have happened if he let himself be helped by the SHs. He took the easier road instead of the riskier one but that could have proven more fruitful. Said Goodbye to his nakama in order to save Zeff and put them in less danger, but Luffy himself would have never behaved like that.
well if you think Luffy would have accepted Sanji choice to stay knowing Sanji had to sacrifice Zeff then you are clouded, Luffy and non of the SH would have ever accepted Sanji's decision because they know how deeply he cares for Zeff... so what do you think would happen next they would go against BM and the Vinsmoke in an all out war and probably lose so much and even then Zeff would probably have been killed by the assassins in EB and their battle against Kaido would have been post-boned or Kaido might go after them in their weak state after facing BM. Sanji's decision was the best he could take if not the only one at the time and if he had know BM was going to kill him he would have still went ratehrthan risk the entire life of the crew

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you don't even know my reddit what is it..
i never told my reddit to anyone except for solis..

bro i can literally provide evidence that i barely said sanji and zoro are near each other power level and i got banned for it have the screen shots

i never had a disguise on...
you're right i don't know your reddit but i remember you linking the same post there everytime someone called you out on you being a fake zoro fan.

Well, we see that Sanji got a huge durability boost now but he still lacks AP to seriously injure Queen who is really tough as hell.
Perhaps his Lunarian DNA awakening will make his fire significantly hotter, perhaps blue flames? Or even black flames? I mean, it would fit his black leg epithet.
He should get physical boost too...
I don´t know if his Lunarian DNA get awakenend too, but alone his Modified power should make his Ap higher then usually.
Raiju as kid could break fucking steal grid with bare hands:

The modified power give insane durability,speed,physical,recovery and overall state boost.
Sanji attacks should be at least twice strong now. If he even awake his Lunarian dna, it would holy push Queen even more.
Base Modified Sanji>>Sanji without modified.
Lunarian Dna boost+Modified boost Base Sanji>Base Modified Sanji>>Sanji without modified.
Raid Suit+Lunarian Dna boost+Modified boost Sanji>Lunarian Dna boost+Modified boost Base Sanji>Base Modified Sanji>>Sanji without modified.

So far Sanji get two powerups, with the lunarian dna boost it would be 3!!!!
At this rate if this really happen, Queen going for sure having awakening to fight him back xD.

It was a weak willed choice. Giving up all his dreams in that too scared of what could have happened if he let himself be helped by the SHs. He took the easier road instead of the riskier one but that could have proven more fruitful. Said Goodbye to his nakama in order to save Zeff and put them in less danger, but Luffy himself would have never behaved like that.
Weak willed choice?

Bro it was a strong willed one, a too strong willed choice, he was giving up on his dreams because he thought he wasn't worth it

He tried to make his friends take the easier while he suffers alone

He took the route with the less bloodshed because he worked hard to find people to love him if he got them killed he wouldn’t be able to live with himself.

Robin did the same.

Because Luffy is an idiot. Any logical person would do the same thing as Sanji, no? If this wasn't a shonen most, if not all, of the strawhats would've died in WCI

He trusted nami for saying that he'll be right back, he even let them a letter... i guess nami crying in luffy's hands didn't help him lol. He hoped that luffy would understand but his loyality was confronted by luffy's loyality to him and the rest is history...
actually this is correct. he left them a letter so they would let him unknowingly sacrifise himself for the crew but luffy being selfish knew that he needed sanji for wano so he went to personally retrieve sanji against sanji's jusgement that if they confronted bigmom directly they would die (which they would tbh) but luffy being luffy has all the luck on his side jinbei is in wci bege wants to take down big mom pedro has little to no life span yet so he can be an easy sacrifise etc etc.

sanji not only made the right call but he made the only call. if zoro had sanji's backstory he would do the same. imagine if zoro realised he could nvr become the worlds strongest swordsman which is what he believes luffy needs what would zoro do.

and b4 people slander me Luffy is selfish they even said that fresh out of the timeskip he does what he wants and hardly compramises on that. even so he is my favourie woth zoro and sanji tied for 2nd

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Weak willed choice?

Bro it was a strong willed one, a too strong willed choice, he was giving up on his dreams because he thought he wasn't worth it

He tried to make his friends take the easier while he suffers alone
It was weak willed and I thoroughly explained why it was the easier road to undertake.

Status
Not open for further replies.