Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Finalbeta also why do you think zoro doesn't wan luffy to know his sacrifice in TB and sanji is hiding zoro's sacrifice from luffy, because luffy wouldn't like that zoro did that for him, just like he didn't like that sanji tried sacrificing for the crew and zeff... Luffy don't want to be responsible for his nakama's potential deaths, that's how he is

Modified awakening would mean that his physical power, speed, durability, recovery, endurance and other states increase a lot.
So far Idk if the Lunarian dna is linked to the modified power too or not, probably we going to find it out next chapter when he use DJ attacks.
This is why i told people Zoro would low diff base Sanji. He needed this powerup to compete with the big boys.

Enma probably did most of the damage though. Asura is CoC-infused so it is an exceptional attack altogether, as CoC attacks can hurt and damage Kaido significantly beyond just CoA/Ryou.

The focus was always on Enma when it came to cutting Kaido. It wasn't just "Zoro can cut Kaido now after training!" as a general statement, it was "Zoro can cut Kaido" with appendums of Enma being highlighted.

Yea I guess you just skipped over Scabbard feats and narrative huh :whitepress:
Oden's ryou dosent mean it is in the same level as Oden...if a 12yo hits you with a boxing jab it wont hurt even nearly as much as a pro boxer doing the same.
:hihihi:

was there some safety guarantee for Zeff and the Baratie that i forgot before he betrayed them? and why the fuck was Sanji never worried anymore about them since the end of Whole Cake? how was that solved?

I actually forgot, if there was a solution.
We would have to rely on headcanon since there's no real guarantee, Germa were the ones who were going to kill Zeff but even if we know they wouldn't post arc BM could easily assign someone else, we can be generous and assume that given the events of WCI Sanji and the SHs would jump to the top of BM's shit list and she would directly take action against them and skip the ''sending a message'' part of getting rid of loved ones.

Guys, so help me understand something

So Sanji decided to go with the Big Mom pirates because he wanted to leave the crew safe out of Big Mom's threat and because he didn't want the Baratie guys hurt right?

But Sanji had to know very well that Luffy and the crew would go after him anyway, he just HAD to know, it's dumb to even consider that Luffy would listen and not go after him. After all Sanji saw Luffy go against the whole World Governament to try and save Robin and Ace.

So he already knew that he would be putting the crew in danger anyway by staying or leaving, it was all on the Big Mom Pirates. But by leaving he would've put them in even more danger right? because then the Straw Hats would try to invade Big Mom's base and fight against her complete crew's might head on and they would also not have Sanji with them to help.

Now, if he rejected it, he would've had to fight against Baron Tamago, Bege and his men, so could he have defeated those guys just with Nami's help? maybe he could, but i guess he didn't believe it, since he was afraid they wouldn't be able to deal with them and they would hurt Nami right? so Sanji really couldn't defeat Tamago and Bege?

and the next thing is about Zeff and the Baratie, now i agree there's nothing Sanji could do about saving Zeff or the Baratie here but to accept the deal right? but then, later on in the arc, when Sanji decides to betray Big Mom, is there anything saying Zeff and the Baratie are gonna be safe before he betrays them? because if there wasn't, Sanji put Zeff and the Baratie in danger the same way he would've if he had rejected in the first place right? making his decision in the past completely wrong, because he put Zeff and the Baratie in the same danger later on and also put the Straw Hats in even more danger than if he had rejected.

I'm wrong here?

was there some safety guarantee for Zeff and the Baratie that i forgot before he betrayed them? and why the fuck was Sanji never worried anymore about them since the end of Whole Cake? how was that solved?

The "twist" if we can say in that way was that Zeff was treathend by germa and not really by Big Mom. After the betray from Big Mom to Germa, there was no reason to threaten Zeff anymore.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

So Sanji decided to go with the Big Mom pirates because he wanted to leave the crew safe out of Big Mom's threat and because he didn't want the Baratie guys hurt right?

But Sanji had to know very well that Luffy and the crew would go after him anyway, he just HAD to know, it's dumb to even consider that Luffy would listen and not go after him. After all Sanji saw Luffy go against the whole World Governament to try and save Robin and Ace.

So he already knew that he would be putting the crew in danger anyway by staying or leaving, it was all on the Big Mom Pirates. But by leaving he would've put them in even more danger right? because then the Straw Hats would try to invade Big Mom's base and fight against her complete crew's might head on and they would also not have Sanji with them to help.

Now, if he rejected it, he would've had to fight against Baron Tamago, Bege and his men, so could he have defeated those guys just with Nami's help? maybe he could, but i guess he didn't believe it, since he was afraid they wouldn't be able to deal with them and they would hurt Nami right? so Sanji really couldn't defeat Tamago and Bege?

and the next thing is about Zeff and the Baratie, now i agree there's nothing Sanji could do about saving Zeff or the Baratie here but to accept the deal right? but then, later on in the arc, when Sanji decides to betray Big Mom, is there anything saying Zeff and the Baratie are gonna be safe before he betrays them? because if there wasn't, Sanji put Zeff and the Baratie in danger the same way he would've if he had rejected in the first place right? making his decision in the past completely wrong, because he put Zeff and the Baratie in the same danger later on and also put the Straw Hats in even more danger than if he had rejected.

I'm wrong here?

DUDE READ THE ARC AGAIN IF U WANNA SHIT TALK SANJI

REJIU TOLD SANJI THAT IT WAS A LIE AND THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY MEN TO KILL ZEFF IT WAS A BLUFF

:lawsigh:

I'm wrong here?

Zeff is safe. It's Germa who really threatens Zeff

I think it's easy to understand. When the lives of relatives are in the hands of others, everyone will make such a choice

Sanji knew Luffy's character, but he had to go

I'm wrong here?

There’s a few differences with robin:
1. Luffy was islands away. Sanji had no clue when he’d reunite with the others on Zou so he had to protect Nami Brook and Chopper as well as the minks as best he could at that moment. Sanji then told Luffy he’ll return via a note.

He didn’t agree to go because he doubted he’d win he agreed because he didn’t want to cause unnecessary harm to his weaker allies and the minks who were already nearly dead. Not to mention the BMP knew where he was so if he beat them, she’d send a full invasion force to take him or kill off Zeff. So he decided the route that had the least bloodshed, he go and convince judge to leave him out of this bullshit.

The reason he was able to fight back later was because Reiju told Sanji that judge was the one threatening Zeff not Big Mom. However, the big thing was her ire moved from Sanji to Luffy so she only wanted revenge against Luffy rather than Sanji which was something Sanji wanted to avoid but after Luffy got through to him Sanji agreed to allow this to happen.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

I'm wrong here?

He should have taken risks he didn't take. The worst one was to beat up Luffy instead of accepting his help saying goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.