Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I listed more points than you did but I'm not willing to contribute? Alright

You also made points that have no logic to them "Sanji should've just trusted the crew mannnn" while ignoring the fact that they just angered Kaido (possibly the strongest Yonko) and didn't have the forces to handle Big Mom at the time
You realize trying to overcome crazy dangers is Luffy's motto? And he is Sanji's captain? And Sanji has been part of that for so long and Luffy would have behaved differently? He was going against his very captain's principles in that moment. It's not that hard.

You even red WCI and what Luffy attempted to do in there? Risking his life like that?

Then again if you are incapable to see through this I don't see why I should take you seriously other than answering you in order to break some time.

C

Cuistot

And did I ever say he doesnt have other moments?
You literally said Sanji beind kind is a myth, moron. Yes, you denied he has other moments.

A guy shared a panel of Brook calling him kind, you essentially try to refute that statement by saying "actions speak louder than words" as if there's none in which he's kind towards his crewmates in the first place. It's not called a debate, i'm showing everyone how much of a pathetic attention-seeker you are.

"Muppet" lmfao. You can't even keep track of what you write.

Yamato has Advanced CoC plus mythical zoan hybrid....

No way Sanji is stronger than her yet. They might not even be in the same tier

Luffy>= Law > Yamato > Kidd >= Zoro and Marco

for the strongest in Onigashima on the alliance side
If she joins the crew, Zoro and sanji are definelty going to surpass her or at least be at the same level...
I truly believe that TOP tier YC like King and Queen (with their 1.3+ bounties) can resist kaido or Big mom for a good amount of time before losing (Queen brute Raw power was able to go through Big mom's defense)...If sanji and zoro defeat their enemies in high diff and not extreme diff, then imo they will be at the same level as yamato...

He should have taken risks he didn't take. The worst one was to beat up Luffy instead of accepting his help saying goodbye.
Is it so hard to understand that Zeff in that specific moment was still under the threat of Germa? Sanji couldn't have done literally anything if not to follow the germa plan.

If it was Zoro, and his master was threatened. What do you think he would have done?

He should have taken risks he didn't take. The worst one was to beat up Luffy instead of accepting his help saying goodbye.
at this point he was still trying to protect the crew from creating an enemy too early in big mom. if it was wano luffy sanji would without a doubt make a different choice but fresh dressrosa luffy was not even close to big mom's level there was no one to teach him adv armarment. and sure he could still learn fs but would that take down big mom the answer is no

I don't get why Sanji getting this power up is such a big problem for some people.

Zoro: swords + CoC
Luffy: devil fruit + CoC
Sanji: raid suit + superhuman genes

With adv. CoC being a thing, it feels like anyone who doesn't have CoC can't be a top tier.

Sanji might not be as strong as Zoro and Luffy, but I'm fairly sure he will be at least strong enough to beat admirals by the EoS, so he will be a top tier too. Idc where his power up comes from because CoC is kind of bs as well if we're being honest. I think it's ok for Sanji to have this power up to compensate.

Something else we should consider is that Oda is trying to end the story "soon", so it's fine if he speeds up the process a lil bit and give our characters some boost, and at least Sanji PU has a logical explanation, it could be worse tbh.

I'm not trying to argue, just giving my opinion on the matter.
broken devil fruit
Well, it could be. Anyways, I'm personally very happy with the Sanji PU and I can't wait for the full summary & chapter to drop.

Law may not have the overwhelming physical strength that Luffy Yamato and Kidd seem to have but he’s probably the biggest pain in the ass to fight against on the alliance side.
yea i agree. if u read boruto the otsusuki hates sasuke's rinnegan to the point that they prioritise defeating sasuke b4 naruto i think its the same with law and his df. it just a pain in the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.