Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize trying to overcome crazy dangers is Luffy's motto? And he is Sanji's captain? And Sanji has been part of that for so long and Luffy would have behaved differently? He was going against his very captain's principles in that moment. It's not that hard.

You even red WCI and what Luffy attempted to do in there? Risking his life like that?

Then again if you are incapable to see through this I don't see why I should take you seriously other than answering you in order to break some time.
He went against his Captains principles to save the lives of his crewmates and Zeff. What about that is hard to understand?

Is Zoro wrong for stepping in and checking Luffy? Shouldn't he leave it to the Captain? No, that's just silly. Luffy doesn't always make the best decisions for himself AND the crew.

Sanji does not see things like we see them. For him there are actual LIVES on the line and he was right to be worried.

Luffy came into WCI with the most plot armor and convenience he's had up until this point in the series and Pedro/the fishmen still had to sacrifice themselves so Luffy and the crew could escape. Do you know how bad things could've gone if EVERYTHING didn't fall into place perfectly for Luffy? They all could've and probably would've died

Why should I take you seriously when you put "muh weak will and Captains principles" over logic?

Guys, so help me understand something

So Sanji decided to go with the Big Mom pirates because he wanted to leave the crew safe out of Big Mom's threat and because he didn't want the Baratie guys hurt right?

But Sanji had to know very well that Luffy and the crew would go after him anyway, he just HAD to know, it's dumb to even consider that Luffy would listen and not go after him. After all Sanji saw Luffy go against the whole World Governament to try and save Robin and Ace.

So he already knew that he would be putting the crew in danger anyway by staying or leaving, it was all on the Big Mom Pirates. But by leaving he would've put them in even more danger right? because then the Straw Hats would try to invade Big Mom's base and fight against her complete crew's might head on and they would also not have Sanji with them to help.

Now, if he rejected it, he would've had to fight against Baron Tamago, Bege and his men, so could he have defeated those guys just with Nami's help? maybe he could, but i guess he didn't believe it, since he was afraid they wouldn't be able to deal with them and they would hurt Nami right? so Sanji really couldn't defeat Tamago and Bege?

and the next thing is about Zeff and the Baratie, now i agree there's nothing Sanji could do about saving Zeff or the Baratie here but to accept the deal right? but then, later on in the arc, when Sanji decides to betray Big Mom, is there anything saying Zeff and the Baratie are gonna be safe before he betrays them? because if there wasn't, Sanji put Zeff and the Baratie in danger the same way he would've if he had rejected in the first place right? making his decision in the past completely wrong, because he put Zeff and the Baratie in the same danger later on and also put the Straw Hats in even more danger than if he had rejected.

I'm wrong here?

was there some safety guarantee for Zeff and the Baratie that i forgot before he betrayed them? and why the fuck was Sanji never worried anymore about them since the end of Whole Cake? how was that solved?

I actually forgot, if there was a solution.
Ok so about Sanji knowing Luffy would still come he himself tried to avoid that by making his message seem friendly he didn't leave no "I am facing trouble with my past" or " BM is dangerous so i had to leave for your safety" he left a message saying " i will meet some girl but i will be back " so Sanji actually tried to make them feel comfortable and not to have them follow him.
Second thing and i already explained it in another comment but Sanji couldn't have refused the invitation because if he didn't go BM and Vinsmoke would have been after the SH and before their big battle against Kaido this would have spelled disaster i mean think about it Luffy wouldn't have had his mentors or Ryou, there wasn't any Enma Zoro or RS sanji and Franky wouldn't have prepared his weapons, and if you remeber Luffy in WCI could hardly go against Cracker FCKING CRAKER the YC3 commander they all would have been destroyed and Zeff would still have been killed.
Which brings nicely to the third part Zeff and his safety if events didn't go down as they have Zeff would have been killed most likely but in the wake of the wedding and everything that happened Judge ended up giving his word to Sanji to leave the EB forever.

I can, I just have a different interpretation than you. No need to apologize.
Explain to me the scene of luffy seeing closely sanji's act of kindness towards gin who is supposed to be an enemy, then rushing to get him and no other cook ? REMEMBER : rayleigh said luffy's power is to sense others' true motives and emotions. You're interpretation can be whatever you want, but deniying this is just being delusional.

Law's power tends to be very underrated because we only saw it on top tier or fighters who have the perfect counter to it like doffy

But you have a point, he could kill zoro, that's if he manages to hit him, zoro should be fast enough to dodge it
Shambles would fuck him and really any fighter up. If he lands Gamma Knife once it's over

If she joins the crew, Zoro and sanji are definelty going to surpass her or at least be at the same level...
I truly believe that TOP tier YC like King and Queen (with their 1.3+ bounties) can resist kaido or Big mom for a good amount of time before losing (Queen brute Raw power was able to go through Big mom's defense)...If sanji and zoro defeat their enemies in high diff and not extreme diff, then imo they will be at the same level as yamato...
If she joins the crew then they'll surpass her but rn I can't rlly give them the benefit of the doubt

So then why when we ask about that decision in Zou, so many people talk about Zeff? Zeff has no impact in that decision right? only the Straw Hats correct?

and wasn't the Straw Hats already in trouble with Big Mom for Luffy eating her shit?
They misread the story lol

Sanji originally left because big mom threatened to kill the strawhats, he literally said it himself

Zoro tanked that same attack with broken bones
What does that have to do with my point though? Kaido couldn't one shot a defenseless Law in hybrid form (reminder that Law can use curtain for extra defense) so I don't see how Zoro using any regular old attack could do the job

Law also has shambles so... is Zoro gonna hit Law while he stands still or smthn
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is faster than Law can use his shambles
Zoro removes law head in an instant
Shambles gives him instant movement wdym he's too fast?

What does that have to do with my point though? Kaido couldn't one shot a defenseless Law in hybrid form (reminder that Law can use curtain for extra defense) so I don't see how Zoro using any regular old attack could do the job

Law also has shambles so... is Zoro gonna hit Law while he stands still or smthn
Post automatically merged:

Shambles gives him instant movement wdym he's too fast?
Zoro moved so fast to block hakai not even law could react with his shambles :steef::steef:law loses his head

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

law had to use the curtains skill to protect himself against kaido, all shambles does is allow him to run from zoro a little while until law runs out of stamina since his ability consumes it

So front cover that nami and ussop play super smash bros.
Hope he will do more like Akainu as bowser. Blackbeard as Wario, kadio as rudely, shanks as fire emblem swordsman doflamingo as roy koopa
Jinbe as Mario guy. Guess which princess to save ?

Status
Not open for further replies.