Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Exactly he drew more blood with ONE attack and was tanking CoC infused hybrid Kaido attacks

It’s true. Gamma Knife is fucking up anyone that can’t stitch themselves together or instantly regenerate

:specialmeh:
Bro he tanked 1 CoC infused attack. And drawing more blood than the scabbards ain't that big of a deal. Luffy and Zoro did so much more.

And im just laughing my ass off at the Gamma Knife one shot argument XDD.

Gamma Knife will do Nothing to Sanji now :crazwhat:
Depends how powerful and its accuracy. Queen was slowly managing to bypass Sanji's exoskeleton defence. Sanji should not be able to restore his organs or other tissues also, just his bones.

If the damage comes too fast he will not manage to restore his bones in time by the way.

Bro he tanked 1 CoC infused attack. And drawing more blood than the scabbards ain't that big of a deal. Luffy and Zoro did so much more.

And im just laughing my ass off at the Gamma Knife one shot argument XDD.
He drew blood with one insignificant attack that he can replicate a million times

It’s just true. Who does he not one shot? Gamma Knife to the head kills Kaido, BM, Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, any admiral, and the list goes on. Landing it is the hard part but that won’t be a big problem against certain people

Depends how powerful and its accuracy. Queen was slowly managing to bypass Sanji's exoskeleton defence. Sanji should not be able to restore his organs or other tissues also, just his bones.

If the damage comes too fast he will not manage to restore his bones in time by the way.
I thought queens attack brakes organs to

Like is Oda even proof reading his work? He says that the World Government will move in and make Wano under WG control? Wtf?? So Oda's logic is to have the CP0 face the same people who defeated the person they are most scared of? Like what the fuck is this crap? And then Oda decides to retcon the whole Sanji "being normal" bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.