Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't see the issue with this decision. Introducing CP0 this late make the conflict more potentially interesting here on out. I think this is absolutely something that is going to have some consequence.
Ah yes because Big Mom and Kaido aren't enough. If there are no consequences with those two then there will never be regardless of "new additions" to the plot.

This chapter also proves that Queen is stronger than katakuri.

Sanji WCI with no suit or exo made luffy pass out.

Katakuri going for 12h couldnt LOL.

Queen grab can make a superior sanji of wci like a easy prey.

IMAGINE katakuri hiting Queen. Lol.

Queen would be like. " Dude, you a fodder from BM army right?"

Ah yes because Big Mom and Kaido aren't enough. If there are no consequences with those two then there will never be regardless of "new additions" to the plot.
???
I could easily see the situation becoming more dire with them arriving. Depends on how they play this out. We still don't know where the Big Mum pirates are for example.

And I don't see the issue with this decision. Introducing CP0 this late make the conflict more potentially interesting here on out. I think this is absolutely something that is going to have some consequence.
You are seriously trying to argue with him? Lol. He is the type of guy who even complains why sky is blue of sky is drawn in blue and says how it is shit writing to draw sky in blue color.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This chapter also proves that Queen is stronger than katakuri.

Sanji WCI with no suit or exo made luffy pass out.

Katakuri going for 12h couldnt LOL.

Queen grab can make a superior sanji of wci like a easy prey.

IMAGINE katakuri hiting Queen. Lol.

Queen would be like. " Dude, you a fodder from BM army right?"
Sanji fans still using sanji beating up half dead defenseless luffy to power scale @Blother

Status
Not open for further replies.