Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji offensive has not changed so he still needs to properly hurt Queen.

Definitely a round two where he solves this firepower issue and yes it could be using the RS.
Yeah I'm just pointing out that I don't see how Oda can resolve this in one more chapter cleanly. If he shows the raid suit, plus whatever is going on with sanji, plus more Queen moves, it might not be resolved next chapter.

Sort of what I was saying with Zoro vs King. These could just be chapter updates to those fights, not necessarily the full fights themselves yet. Idk, I'll wait to see if Oda treats Queen differently than the F6 fights before saying anything too soon

Whats odd is that The Grill shot is not used with intense flames

so now that sanji is pissed.. and he definitely should know his DJ capabilities against a dinosaur.. oda shouldn't make him act like he has no clue how to defeat Queen.. Just fry the dood up you're certifies chef.. if this one burnt Queen's stomach.. the intense flames would have been way more devastating..as it did far greater damage even under water

Up next sanji might use them (intense flames) to literally win a match than after this Upgrade wasn't really queens'.. Queen is pushing and annoying sanji about the RS.. sanji.. may go berserk..with DJ who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.