Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an interesting thought. Sanji will most likely ditch his "invisibility dream" in order to deny his family and to help his crew members but then realises how he still uses the invisibility ability without his suit.

Everyone of the Germa have their own special ability so why not Sanji? It's fire and invisibility I think.
Yh like I was saying before. Sanji should logically unlock invisibility in base now, since hes unlocking all his Lineage Factors. Invisibility was the special ability that Judge wanted for Sanji, now he’ll have it in base. And I dont see how the RS can enhance invisibility, so as of now RS is completely useless to Sanji tbh. Hes just too strong now that he can naturally become High Top Tier EoS without it.

Stop that nonsense bro! You can call him Judge's son as many times as you wish, but that's not gonna make him any weaker nor does that help win arguments.
The real debate is should be was awakening the exoskeleton necessary.

Most likely he'll be like his siblings from a physical attribute standpoint, but he'll have emotions unlike them

@Pan D. A. Man if you are Moe (which was on good term with me) then you know I was a bigger Sanji fan than you are atm. I just don't let my bias clouds my judgment.

The once good old and cool pre TS Sanji, who smart and played decisive role like saving Vivi from alligators, opened Ennies Lobby door and trolled Crocodile via den den mushi, now reduced into trash nosebleed gag and exaggerated pervert gag.
The once strong part of Monster Trio, who could do what normal humans can't do, or what his siblings can't do without their technology (Sky Walk, Blue Walk, etc) now reduced into consistent punching bag for 4 arcs and reduced into Judge's son.
But well, at least Oda upgrades him right now, with fragile punching bag he used to be, into a more durable one thanks to Judge's family power.

If DJ comes from altered DNA
Still Judge Legacy LOL
DJ is related to emotions, passion and anger as mentioned multiple times in the manga, it has nothing to do with Judge. Besides Judge didn't even react to it back at WCI so it's definetly has nothing to do with him.

DJ is emotion based and in my opinion related someway to Sora. Queen is getting clapped by a stronger version of DJ in the incoming chapter fueled by Sanji's anger, it's going to be glorious. :finally:

Yh like I was saying before. Sanji should logically unlock invisibility in base now, since hes unlocking all his Lineage Factors. Invisibility was the special ability that Judge wanted for Sanji, now he’ll have it in base. And I dont see how the RS can enhance invisibility, so as of now RS is completely useless to Sanji tbh. Hes just too strong now that he can naturally become High Top Tier EoS without it.
I think Sanji will get all his Germa related PUs this arc (why deny it otherwise? Wouldn't make sense at all, Queen is the perfect opponent for this kind of reveal) but then gets Haki PUs which will put him at top tier realm too in EOS.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Pan D. A. Man if you are Moe (which was on good term with me) then you know I was a bigger Sanji fan than you are atm. I just don't let my bias clouds my judgment.

The once good old and cool pre TS Sanji, who smart and played decisive role like saving Vivi from alligators, opened Ennies Lobby door and trolled Crocodile via den den mushi, now reduced into trash nosebleed gag and exaggerated pervert gag.
The once strong part of Monster Trio, who could do what normal humans can't do, or what his siblings can't do without their technology (Sky Walk, Blue Walk, etc) now reduced into consistent punching bag for 4 arcs and reduced into Judge's son.
But well, at least Oda upgrades him right now, with fragile punching bag he used to be, into a more durable one thanks to Judge's family power.
Yeah, I'm not sure if you're memeing here, but totally agree. This was Sanji's chance to show he's strong on his own even after getting the Raid Suit. But instead Oda doubles down and makes his power entirely derived from his father.

If Lunarian DNA pops up for DJ then Sanji really does just kinda suck.

Cope. Jinbe almost killed Big Mom while Sanji almost killed who? Yonji? Jinbe schooled Whos Who the strongest F6 while Sanji ran away from Page One using his daddy's suit.

Yeah, both characters trained. That's what good old pre TS Sanji did. Relying on his own and can do what normal humans normally can't do. Not the case anymore though since post TS.
Cope. Jimbei said to abandoned ship as he cant beat her. No one could beat her even in nerfed state. Sanji saved them and Jimbei was struggling to beat T6H on his own unlike Sanji who beaten both PO and Drake and is beating Queen. He never need RS for power, only stealth missions and disguise.

Sanji trained in post too, but you don't have to see to know he trains. Your idiot to say he stopped training since as never case.

Zoro uses 3 op swords that aren't his and with freebie coc for someone who can't even command a fleet. Always injured each time even if he has 3 swords to block attacks. So soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.